1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Rockets 2015 Mix - Raise Up

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Buzzlite, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

The Houston Rockets 2014 off-season may not have gone as planned, but despite the loss of 3 starters and analysts opinions The Rockets season did not falter. With the help of in season additions and an MVP caliber season from James Harden The Rockets were able to overcome injuries, finish 2nd in the West, and advance to the Western Conference Finals.

Relive each players greatest moments in my latest Mix

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DzIoGQHlMAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you Enjoy! #Rednation :cool:

6 people like this.
  2. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Bump because Youtube messed up my initial upload (Shaky Cam)...Fixed that early this morning

3. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Great work, man! I liked the format of showing all of the players!

4. ggeorge115

ggeorge115 Member

nice choice of songs!

5. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Thanks! I didn't realize it would take nearly as long as it did, vid ended up being way longer than I expected haha

6. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Thanks! Just wish the two songs were a little longer, felt they fit the team pretty well

7. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

This really got me excited for next season.

Seeing Dmo's plays just left me shaking my head. Great post moves. Dude has come a long way. He was doing 'em wrong.

8. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

D-Mo did work on everybody this season, from Noah to Gasol to Faried, to Randolph you name it. He truly did evolve into a dangerous post up option.

After seeing what Cleveland is doing to slow down Curry and the Warriors I'm convinced that a healthy Rockets team could have been a huge problem for the Dubs...Next season is going to be Crazy :eek:

9. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

This is great man! Repped

10. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Great vid. Well done and thanks for sharing.
    Got me pumped - already can't wait for next season.
    Although I did have to laugh re Joey Dorsey. Man he looked good in that vid!

11. Chamillionaire

Great job dude. Liked Mario Elie Ariza part especially. Can't believe highlights can make even Joey Dorsey look good.

12. OpenLayup-Why3?

Gave me goosebumps. I was thinking Dallas will win in round 1. Best moments in NBA are those, that come unexpected.

13. OpenLayup-Why3?

Also McDaniels' sixers highlights seem inappropriate.

14. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I agree that unexpected moments are the best, but if you were surprised by the first round evisceration of the Mavericks. I really don't know what to tell you. There was no way we were losing that series.

15. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Great video. Wanted to see the Nick Johnson game winner over the Pacers (I believe) during his 3 play montage lol. That video got me pumped for next season. Also made me realize that I only love Pat Bev because he's on this team.

16. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Ah forgive me. You had the game winner and it was against the T-Wolves. My memory is hazy. :rolleyes:

17. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Thanks Guys! Dorsey and McDaniels were interesting haha, the former looked like D12 thanks to highlights and the latter I wish got more more playing time in Red. Thanks for the Feedback!

18. MoonieMac10

MoonieMac10 Member

Playoff Dwight!

19. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

My 2 favorite parts while making the Vid were the Ariza/Mario Elie Kiss of Death moment and Changing the pace for Harden and Dwight...D12 blocking the mess out of Tyson Chandler on the first defensive possession of the Playoffs...Had to make him stare at his hand for a sec after that swat :grin:

20. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Y u no give Johnson and Dorsey nicknames?