1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Sergio Llull 24 pts, 5/5 3-pt

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The Hungarian Rocket, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Juxtaposed Jolt

Ok, so he can shoot.

How's his defense?

2. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Please come over Sergio!

3. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

You'll. At least I know how to say his name right now. After the let down with the Greek Tracy McGrady in Spanoulous (sp? ), foreign players don't exactly get me excited, especially trying to step in right away. He's not the PG that's pushing us over the top, at least not this season.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

thx for posting this

His 3 reminds me of Nash's.

He also gets a lot of lift on his 3s. I really like guys that really put the jump into jump shot. It affords this to not have to rely on the feet being set, ability to shoot off the dribble and to make passing decision mid shot.

5. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

10m/year. Morey get it done

6. prs325

prs325 Member

IncredibLlull!!!