1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Laurence Fishburne's 19 year-old daughter Montana to star in p*rn film

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Shroopy2, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

No I haven't seen it or even tried. You figured sooner or later more girls would deliberately plan her path the Hilton/Kardashian way, almost seeing them as direct role models. Is not like sluts and slutting the way to the top hasnt existed before, its always been there. Just seems like, what it looks like, bad influences are the new good.

Or is this failure of fatherhood? Is this a kind of "liberation" for females where you say leave her alone she's making an adult (literally) decison? Does her performance with "Brian Pumper" matter more and who cares, easy come easy go easy fap?

Why is it the daughters of already rich prolific parents?

2. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Who are you to say what's good or bad? Obviously these debutantes think that the public seeing them as sluts and being in the public spotlight as being good, otherwise they wouldn't do what they do.

3. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Looks like him.

4. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

5. Raven

Raven Member

How horrible. She'd deluded if she thinks doing p*rn will help her career.

PS: Laurence Fishburne is a fantastic actor.

6. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Its 4:30 am and I'm pretty sure I woke up all my neighbors with my loudass laugh. Thanks, repped.

7. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

All I saw was the article, so I can't speak too much on her decision. She definitely was not going to be the next Angelina Jolie, who's a daughter of a veteran actor. Just seems the Kardashian model is just too cheap, and really almost an insult to OUR intelligence.

I think its fair to ask the question though. You mighta saw the uproar of dad types in the "Fathers take care of your daughters" thread. And the El Hitman strip club thread, the disappointment of why girls subject themselves to that.

I'm permissive on a lot of things. Hell in another thread I said I'd sell my own ass to a gay guy for dollars amount in the millions, so I'm not being too self righteous. I guess its cuz of the respect level given to WHO'S daughter it is, as much as the act itself.

8. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

She's going to appear on a CSI episode as a dead hooker. Can't wait.

9. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

This will not do anything for her career, if anything she'll end up regretting it just like Hilton and Kardashian. Plus I don't see many people going and getting the "sex tape" compared to Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton(don't find her attractive) she's like a beat up version of Tyra Banks maybe less of a larger forehead. She should go get some Plastic surgery then people might buy the tape or just consider watching it.

I won't.

10. VanityHalfBlack

Neo must go back to the matrix,hhahahah!!!!! Or get Leo and his crew to go in her mind and do an inception,hahahha!!!!

11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

They don't regret anything. Kim K is nothing without her sex tape.

12. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

What are you talking about? You really think Kim would be nothing without her sex tape? Your crazy. She would still be a w****. :grin:

13. roslolian

roslolian Member

The only reason it worked out for Kim K is because she is hot. LF's daughter is not. As for Paris, she was already famous even before her tape got out. I'm sure she didn't want every one getting a look at her having sex.

14. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

Just exactly what I was going to say.

15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Welcome...to the real world.

What a dumb kid. Kardashian and Hilton are socialites, not actresses.

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

The majority of people never heard of Paris Hilton before the sextape. After the tape dropped, she was everywhere.

link to the dvd cover for montana fishburne's movie. she's hot.

http://gawker.com/5600510/laurence-fishburnes-daughter-releases-sex-tape-because-of-how-successful-kim-kardashian-became

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What a proud father he must be.

DD

18. slowmustang

slowmustang Member

So how many of us even knew who she was before this? It's already working... :grin:

19. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

I stick to

white girls

20. VanityHalfBlack

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vk91ymiO3iA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vk91ymiO3iA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>