1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which elite player will I hate when LeBron isn't relevant anymore?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Outlier, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Outlier

Outlier Member

Most of the great players I hated have moved on... Kobe, um, Kobe... And Kobe... But it looks like LeBron will be on ESPN for a good couple years now with them and people here slobbin all over the dude, it's going to be unbearable. I respect his game, just not his attitude, antics and demeanor. Can't wait til this guy is gone.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I felt the same way about Kobe. Now I miss him.
    Used to hate Steph before this season, even with his temper tantrums lately, he's still a fun player to watch.

Don't get too caught up in the hate.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lebron was much more fun than grumpy old Mamba.

The mamba is more relaxed now

Probably Harden when he joins another team

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Curry is so much more of an entitled punk, and we saw it in the last too games. Even if you hate Lebron, you gotta also respect he wanted this win much more than Curry...who just thought it would fall into his lap.

1 person likes this.
  5. Outlier

Outlier Member

Ugh people think of Curry but forget how much of a dick LeBron is.

Can't wait when the Spurs are back in the Finals and slay the Cavs.

The three ball offense has been figured out by the Cavs. You gotta beat them with the 2 ball. Spurs have the core to do it.

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Get a more fulfilling life and stop hating NBA players..... unless it's Curry.

1 person likes this.
  7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I stopped hating Lebron after Dirk humble pied him in the face

8. SeabrookMiglla

ive never been a lebron hater, just indifferent. when he left to miami i thought that was s****y. but they made him into this super villain, and i never thought of his personality as such. there are other players in the league who came off like real pricks, but im not going to go dropping names at the moment. he came back and help get the city a ring though, i guess thats all that matters.

9. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Sam Dekker

10. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

You will hate Karl-Anthony Towns soon

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Physical players get a lot of abuse going to the rack

Curry is just not a physical player, he just shoots, sometimes it does not go in.

12. Outlier

Outlier Member

So far, i love him and think he's the future face of the NBA

13. Asian Sensation

Hated MJ early on as a kid just because he was so damn good and I was a Drexler only fan. Hated Kobe most of his career but always respected his game and miss him now. Was impartial to Lebron early on and disliked Lebron on the Heat but have cheered for him since he's come back.

14. split41

split41 Member

Yeah that's why you'll hate him, once he becomes the face of the NBA, you'll sour on him too.

15. Asian Sensation

He's a humble kid that's wise beyond his years, plays the right way and seems like the type of guy that's hard to hate especially since he's a big man. It would be like hating Tim Duncan.

I'll pick Westbrook but I don't know if he's good enough to always be there (conf finals, finals) to hate especially without KD.

16. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Loved Kobe, hate Lebron. Not sure why..just how it's always been

17. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

Durant or Westbrook. Especially if they don't win together for another year.

18. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

What's with the hate? LeBron has matured significantly in his career. Other than getting his coach fired or being the team's GM, what's there to hate?

19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

"The Decision" wherein he made a tv special to leave his hometown high and dry..his on-court douchebaggery where he flops and incites drama with the best of them, etc. I would probably be okay with him in person, he just comes off kind of shallow. Kobe seems like a deep thinker and someone I could gel with intellectually.

20. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

HA. At least in the beginning you could say he wasn't walking the walk. 3 titles now. Maybe 4 if Kyrie/Love don't go down last year. IF Harden got McHale fired (certainly if he went to Morey and say keep him, it probably would've worked)and the Bickerstaff won a title, would anyone here care about that??

Didn't see Durant/Westbrook try to save Scott Brooks who didn't deserve to get fired any more than Blatt did,no one cares about that.

Decision was poorly conceived, but hey he came back and delivered. Cleveland don't care about that anymore.

Time to find someone else to hate. Now he's learned to trust his teammates. Even if the Rockets had the personnel, do you see Harden giving up the ball enough for both him and the #2 to go for 30 much less 40?