1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Official Rick and Ricky in Minnesota Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by _RTM_, Dec 9, 2011.

1. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Without a doubt, This T-Wolves are the team to watch this season. Rick is there, Rubio finally arrived, Kevin "Who called me The White Chris Webber" Love is still there and they traded away their first rounder, so no tanking either

Last winter Kahn promised a playoff race for them in this upcoming season and they are pretty close to achieve that goal on paper with adding Adelman, Rubio and №2 overall pick.

One of the most intriguing teams in the West certainly deserves the own thread, especially when we have so many Rubio fans/followers and haters on this board alongside the Rox fans that are showing their respect to Rick The Ruler everytime they can.

2. k-money

k-money Member

well see what rubio is all about.

3. Johnson2000

Johnson2000 Member

4. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

I'm banking on rubio this here in my fantasy squad. got him for cheap cuz every1 forgot about him

5. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

It is pretty funny that Adelman will be coaching Rubio, but not under Morey.

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I'll be watching. Love, Williams and Rubio. I don't envision a ton of wins, but their 2-3 year plan is finally looking legit.

7. kovacs242

kovacs242 Member

If there is one person that can turn around a franchise like the Wolves, it's Rick.

I'll be watching them too. Some really nice prospects and some troubled guys (Beasley, Darko). Darko really fascinates me.

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, I wouldn't want anyone else in a shortened season full of back-to-backs than Rick. He'll get a deep rotation going this year and I think they'll be fresher than a lot of teams they play. I can actually see this Timberpups team starting to look a lot like his early Portland teams, just in terms of a ton of young athletes who get out and run. Depends on how the point works out for them. (Terry Porter isn't born every day.)

9. meh

meh Contributing Member

Weren't there people who feel Minnesota will be better than us because of the whole Rick vs worst-coach-in-NBA-history-McHale thing? Tipjar bets?

10. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

THE team to watch? Depends on what interests you.

Kevin Love really changed his body.

11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So since Kevin Love changed his body, this is the team to watch if that sort of thing interests you?

12. thething

thething Contributing Member

The T-Wolves have a great chance to grab the #14 pick this year. They have a lot of talent and will do much better under Rick Adelman.

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

oh, sigh. so we are going to have a season long thread devoted to Rubio. I'd rather follow Jimmer and Hayes in Sacramento.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

More Adelman, I think. At least for me. But it NBA dish. People suppose get random.

15. roslolian

roslolian Member

Well I think it'd be a good chance to see how good Adelman really is. We all know that RA during his prime was HOF quality, but people like me think he lost it during his tenure here. If his Minny team gets a higher record than our team then I'd say RA knew what he was doing and DM was the one who didn't build the team properly.

16. Outlier

Outlier Member

17. McGradyPwns

McGradyPwns Member

I predict a sprained ankle 1st week into the season for Youtube Rubio

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

My thoughts exactly! And for the same two players.

I'm interested in how Rubio turns out but I can't seem to care much.

19. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Kahn has been quiet.

20. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

They probably gagged him and tied him up in a closet.