1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

need help? Real Estate website/locator.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by carlit0, Jun 18, 2001.

1. carlit0

carlit0 Member

A while back, I was reading a post about property values of homes of certain Houston Rockets. Can anyone recommend a good website to lookup Houston property values? I remember that this post discussed issues about Hakeem and his properties. Clyde and Steview was also mentioned. The website that someone recommeneded in here was excellent and since then, my computer crashed and I lost the address. This website showed all the properties and their values along with other important information. The reason now I need the website again is not just to find out where all the Rockets live, but also I wanted to investigate on a home that I am trying to buy. Thanks.

------------------
    "Instinctly u recognize things,now take advantage of what u just recognized!".. Hakeem..

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Boy, this is really close to being in the wrong forum, but here ya go:

http://www.hcad.org/

------------------
    I always thought "With my talent, it's only a matter of time before I'm discovered". Now I think "With my talent, it's only a matter of time before I'm found out".

3. Band Geek Mobster

Any reason you want to find out where they live?

------------------
    Hey, it's the wizard! I hope you don't get nervous like last time. We wouldn't want you to... "wiz" on someone!

4. carlit0

carlit0 Member

Thanks Behad for the information once again, I could not fine the Topic/post it was in.

------------------
    "Instinctly u recognize things,now take advantage of what u just recognized!".. Hakeem..