1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which elite player will I hate when LeBron isn't relevant anymore?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Outlier, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I hated him for all that, too. But that's turned into respect in the past 4 years or so when he focused primarily on winning and stopped showboating.

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Have never hated a player or team, especially for being great. I respect all great basketball players and teams, enjoy watching them emensly because I love watching great basketball.

3. dream2franchise

I mean, you're on clutchfans. Wouldn't it make sense to hate Harden like most here?

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yep, people quickly forgot the "not 1, not 2, not 3..." thing. If that's not entitlement, I don't know what.

Yes, the Warriors have become insufferable in their entitlement attitude. But people don't realize how the entire Lakers organization has been in such attitude for decades. Compared to that, the Warriors are just choir boys.

5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Curry, Klay, and Draymond are easily the least likable people in the NBA. I openly cheered for LeBron last night. I mean, he's the best player in the league and he has lost like 4 or 5 times in the finals. That's rough. I openly hate Curry the most. What a cocky prick.

I didn't like how LeBron walked off with the trophies after the game and didn't gush about his teammates or coach after the game. He was great as usual and his teammates pushed him over the top.

6. malakas

malakas Member

Imo there's nothing wrong with a little "hating". It's another aspect of being a fan of the game, gives another interest. As long ofcourse it doesn't go overboard.

But for me to hate someone he has to earn it. Either he has to be incredibly dirty/arrogant ******* that everytime I watch in my screen I get an irresistible urge to punch him in the face (Noah) OR he has to be a true great that I love rooting against because they are SOB, or very selfish pricks with the way they play. But I respect the latter. Or it has to be someone who is blatantly favoured by the refs to the point it gets preposterous (Wade).
    I hated MJ, Kobe, Wade and Lebron but I fully respect them.

As for the future I dont' know who ends up being that great to deserve the so called hating.
    Maybe if Westbrick continues and gets better or Cousins I will end up hating but not likely.

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Sam Dekker
    Papascrub
    JJ Fatt

There are enough players to hate for lack of skill, unathletic and being over-rated

8. Outlier

Outlier Member

Elite players who have dick personalities only with too much media attention.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

JJ Fatt fits that except the elite part. He is far from it.

You could add Draymond Green

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

With LerBon being irrelevant, I will hate on the next best superstar, Carmello Anthony.