1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

89-Year-Old WWII Veteran Beaten To Death By Two Black Teens…

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bobmarley, Aug 22, 2013.

1. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

No punishment is too severe for these thugs.

[​IMG]

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-ne...rena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/08/22/89-year-old-wwii-veteran-beaten-to-death-by-two-black-teens/

------------------------

It's not just guns killing people. What is wrong with people who do things like this?

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Makes my blood boil reading this ****.

3. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Was it too much trouble to say beaten up by two teens? I guess it's necessary to add their race to it?

Reading the article, I didn't even know they were black until the end. Thank you for immediately bringing it to my attention! Damn thugs.

4. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

As a black man im so mad about this s*** smh. R.I.P

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

1) back violence is disproportionately higher, this incident highlights that problem

2) every single time a black person is killed by a white person it is national news and investigated as a possible hate crime

6. meh

meh Contributing Member

Why is this in D&D? What is there to debate or discuss about? I'm quite sure no matter the race, gender, religious or political orientation people agree this is a horrible and disgusting crime.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's part of the usual suspect race war with "the blacks" where the alleged non-race card playing folks play the race card and highlight race where it has little relevance at all. This is where commodore gives us the statistics of black youth crime on the white elderly, a staggering epidemic in America that has a long horrible history dating back to the early 1600's.

1 person likes this.
  8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

R.i.p. I wish we had harsher punishment for people who do things like this.

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

If Obama had a son he'd look like these killers

(obligatory)

1 person likes this.
  11. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

****ed up **** happens in this world no matter what ideaology you have.

12. dback816

dback816 Member

I know right, it's never racial when it's "Black on (insert any non-Jewish group)"

13. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Everything about this thread is sickening.

1 person likes this.
  14. Brandyon

Brandyon Member

Mentioning race in a headline like this is not only unneccessary, it's an implication of simply stupid in the authors case.

The ignorance of a statement like that is highlight right now, due to the fact that it comes on the heels of a strikingly similar case from Arizona. No even a full month ago, 95 year old U.S. Air Corps WWII veteran sergeant John Wrana was killed by police at his nursing home after being tased and shot with bean bag cartridges from a shotgun.

There are no mentions of the race in any of the articles. I'd bet that the majority reason is that the authors either don't consider race to be relevant, or don't want invalidate their opinions by making a laughably naive mention of skin color.

Sharing a perspective that race is relevant in these tragedies is callow at the least. Staunchly rooted in delusions of racial superiority at the worst. Any argument to support similarly moronic forms of racism can by summarized, "All that we hunt you for, we are."

15. Brandyon

Brandyon Member

*Had to fix some typos. Sorry for the repost.

16. Buck Turgidson

****bags do ****ty things all the time. This really upsets me, but the blatant grandstanding by the poster also upsets me. If the suspects were of any other race this thread would not exist. Transparent.

17. dback816

dback816 Member

If the Veteran were black and the suspects were white, this thread would be 10 pages by now

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Was he robbed, or were they just looking to beat someone unconscious?

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

tell it! someday you'll convince everyone that the white man is oppressed -- you just have to keep working. someday you and "bobmarley" will win, but first you need to toughen up your partner somehow. Right now, he gets butthurt by inane and silly internet jokes, and that will simply not help the white man overcome ... overcome the other internet white men who are, like, sarcastic and make fun of us and stuff. Go team! :mad:

1 person likes this.
  20. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

What is even the point of using this line anymore? Anytime violence is committed by Blacks, you'll say it? Or is it insult #320984 at Obama?