1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Imagine...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Mar 29, 2001.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

....licking your wounds after the game tonight watching the full, complete, unedited Indiana triple overtime game...yeah babe

we rock...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOchie

If you believe, and believe in 11-0, you can have the Indiana tape for free by going to the Memorabilia thread for instructions...

....and you must not talk about the lottery until we are mathematically eliminated....or no tape!!!!!!!!!!!

Heath Rox!!!

2. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

I BELIEVE 11-Zip BABY

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

3. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

[​IMG]

ooooohhhhh, il wantas un tapas

------------------
    (===)

4. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

watching the full, complete, unedited Indiana triple overtime game

cato13 is unbelievable. "unedited" is inaccurate. "Perfectly edited" is more accurate. Not only do we get every second of the Rockets game, we get the best of the rest of the NBA action during the commercial breaks. Perfect NBA channel surfing by cato13.

CHEERS - to cato13 - best NBA taper around.

5. unt2003

unt2003 Member

what is the hideous picture doing on this forum. [​IMG]

what is your email?

------------------

6. heypartner

what is your email address....Mr. Stern

did I say newbies get no tapes unless they make me laugh!!

7. heypartner

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOchie bump for the tape

8. Heath

Heath Member

I want to believe, and I do want the tape. Is that enough?

Let me clarify. Last night was a suckerpunch to the stumach. And I left the chat saying I still think it is possible we go to the playoffs - its just that much harder. What makes it harder is we are 1 more game back (in loss column), and really needs Wolves to start losing big time. They can do it of course, but it is much to hope for both things happening at once. I said before the Suns game that I saw every opportunity that Rockets could win every game, so I dont see why I cant believe we can win the remaining still.

Ok, going 11-0 - that spells PLAYOFFS - if not Wolves go crazy. Before the game I said we could still lose 2 games and still go to the playoffs, and at the moment we've only lost 1 - PLAYOFFS. I believe.

PLAYOFFS - I BELIEVE!!!

Next few days are not good ones in the sense that every upset can only go against the Rockets - we really need 2 losses from Wolves the next 2 games - no KG show please.

Ok, I believe. Just needed to convince myself that if I believed we could win all games before this one, and only thought we needed 10 to get into the playoffs - then it is no need to not believe.

------------------
    We can reach our destination, but it's still a ways away.

9. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

Imagine if Francis had the balls to pull up for a 15 footer.

------------------

10. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

Aren't there only 10 games left?

------------------
    (===)