1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girlfriend saw my Tinder profile.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 713, Oct 21, 2014.

1. 713

713 Member

My girlfriend of 6 months recently broke up with me because she saw my profile on Tinder.

The problem is, Tinder isn't even on my phone anymore! Here is a breakdown of events:

-Had app installed sometime in the early part of the year. -Met girlfriend at school, stopped using app and meeting girls on Tinder and removed it from my old phone around late May. -Installed it again about 2 or 3 months ago on new phone to demonstrate to friend how to use it, deleted again after showing him. -Girlfriend sees me in her "Friends" list on her Tinder app.

I asked her why was she on Tinder and her excuse was that she got on it to check in on me, she doesn't use it to find people. I know that sounds outrageous but she's been cheated on several times with past boyfriends and has major trust issues.

It's been a toll on me and I can't focus on anything right now. School, Work, etc. I have no way of communicating with her right now unless I go to her house after work and explain myself face-to-face but that seems too bullish.

I have no idea what to do.

1 person likes this.
  2. joesr

joesr Member

Is tinder only accessible on a phone? Idk dude, after ten years of marriage, if my brother yet alone anyone else would ask me how to use a dating thingy I would have been saying go bing it.

6 months I guess you dont think like that but any little thing, they find out out. Whether its because she is shady herself or because she is jealous. Either way, if you are not a cheater dont ***** with that ****. Easy.

3. nachbarFTW

nachbarFTW Member

If that's the thing to break you guys up it probably wasn't going to last too long either way.

4. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

First she's checking your phone then it's going down your chimney. She's damaged goods bro. You're better off letting this one slide back into the sea.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Dude, she was just looking for an excuse to let you go.

Now get back on tinder or whatever and do your thang.

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Climb on the chimney

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Sounds like you're both full of crap... Form an outside perspective

8. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Get on the John Jay and Rich show. Humpday Dumpday. Get the truth of of the matter.

9. droopy421

droopy421 Member

I don't believe you. If you are dating someone you should get rid of all dating services. Also I don't believe you.

10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I've never heard of Tinder but you should definitely not be active in those things if you're actively dating someone. Granted, her excuse sounds extremely questionable.

11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

None of this would be happening if you lift.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Facebook has killed having side chicks.

13. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Dont be so Tinder bro.

14. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

my thoughts exactly.

15. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Sounds like you need to start swiping on Tinder again breh. She got her own personal issues to work out and that doesn't necessarily mean you're part of the solution.

16. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

This....I thought I had met the girl of my dreams, we dated 2+ years, but then it all started. She would look at my phone, and got suspicious when I put a lock on it. She would call me at 2am to check on me. I was pondering marriage thinking maybe that would end all of this, but eventually I concluded I couldn't live like this, and who knows if it would actually end. I broke up with her, and met the real girl of my dreams. We're married, recently bought a house, and have a child on the way. I'm thankful every day I ended that. I'm in a much better place.

Moral of the story....if she's doing this, then it's time to let her go. The most important thing (in my opinion) in a relationship is trust. If that's not there, then it will continually go downhill until you break up anyway. At least it was only months wasted, and not years.

Good luck with your search. There are much better things in your future. Trust me on that.

17. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Find a new girl on Tinder.

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You believed her and she didn't believe you?

Rookie mistake brah. Open your eyes. She wanted some D on the side.

A girlfriend with trust issues is never a good idea, consider yourself lucky you got out this way.

19. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

She's gone, you've lost her bro.

And wtf is Tinder? :confused:

20. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Log onto Tinder and send her a message.

4 people like this.