1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Pics & Videos from Nets vs Rockets @ Barclays

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jonstarks, May 28, 2014.

1. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

So life kinda got in the way of me uploading the next day...
    (be warned they're mostly Jeremy and Harden warming up)

Link to pictures -> https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYt7iZt

Whites are a little off cause Barclays is really, really dark and had to adjust my cameras white levels to see anything.

I didn't take that many shots as these tickets were a birthday gift and weren't as close as the Washington or Boston games (or even the Knicks game) but can't argue with FREE! I was in Row 12 behind the backboard closest to the Rockets bench (forgot the section)

Videos were captured in 1080p 60FPS AVCHD, but youtube knocks down the framerate and quality, the raw videos looks amazing if someone really wants them I can upload it to somewhere for download.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QDlytIBaPCs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HapJDsom0GQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VridRVtcjkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tYuyuviO7fc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

enjoy!

4 people like this.
  2. leejl01

leejl01 Member

??? wtf is this

3. chff1

chff1 Member

It is the Offseason.......Long and painful

4. langal

langal Contributing Member

Nets Rockets Finals?

5. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

it's from 4/1/14, as I wrote in the original post, life prevented me from posting this the day after... better late than never :)

6. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

Thank you, Jon Starks.

7. bmd

bmd Member

Cool videos. It was good to see because it's been so boring on this site lately lol

8. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

their screen is so small compared to ours at Toyota center damn.

9. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

Sounds like my ****

[​IMG]

10. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

The PA announcer for the Brooklyn Nets doesn't sound very enthusiastic, when it comes to hyping up the crowd. :\ Needs some work.

11. jacoby

jacoby Member

You should have heard the Nets PA announcer when they played in East Rutherford. Deliberately told to speak in a monotone voice, even when announcing the home team.

That's the Nets style though. Nothing too flashy.

Nice vids, OP. I was at the game too and was getting trash talked by a couple of drunk girls who didn't know basketball the entire 2nd half, but I had fun.

12. bmd

bmd Member

I'm not a fan of the Rockets PA announcer. He's got a good voice and he's not boring and monotone... but there is just something about it that I'm not a fan of.

Also, he sounds just like the Astros PA announcer.

13. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

Testing embedded pics from flickr, see if they work here, don't mind me :)

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/47109883@N08/14312333983/in/set-72157644894820745/player/" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

14. gravityonme

gravityonme Member

HEY!!!! I WAS AT THAT GAME TOO!!!!

First and prob last NBA GAME for me. Came all the way from India for this one. And as my luck would have it, Pat Bev, Tjones AND Howard were out for this game. Sigh...

Still good times. Got to see Dreamboat, Lin and Asik as Rockets along with the Beard. Asik had a hell of a game!!!

Don't have a decent selfie though.[​IMG]

15. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

question for you jonstarks

I am planning to go there in Jan for the game vs. Nets on 1/12, any tips on what tickets to get? How much did you get yours for? Looking at Stubhub, it is very resonable for $45 tixs midcourt up top, but since these tickets are going to be cheaper than the Knicks game I'm planning to go also, might as well go lower level

16. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

This doesn't make you a Stark you are still a Snow and always will be.

1 person likes this.
  17. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

lol :grin:

1 person likes this.
  18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

That Nets arena looks awesome.

19. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

For this one game, my tix were free. But normally I just wait on stubhub or ticketmaster like a day or two before the game and they're usually cheaper than buying 3-4 months ahead.

But yea $45 sounds pretty cheap for Barclay, double check your section & row to make sure you know what you're getting. Pretty much anything in the lower bowl is $200+ easy.

1 person likes this.
  20. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

I have no idea what this is suppose to mean.