1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Harden Makes Team USA. Parsons Left Off

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mav-Hater, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Rokman

Rokman Member

LOL!! That was me all the way!

2. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

Damnit, I thought Parson was gonna show the world that he's on Rudy Gay's level.

3. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

this ^^^

to top it all off, after Rockets don't match, he goes off talking about how offended he is we don't consider him a 3rd star and even talking against Harden

that's how professional and mature that guy is. Well, it's good we found out sooner than later.

We should have read the signs: I recruited Dwight Howard. I'm the best SF in this series ...

ha! so we went off and replaced him with Ariza at half the price. Parsons must have been shocked we were able to do that. Vintage Morey, clutch play all the way

4. fredy

fredy Contributing Member

haha that pic is gold for Rockets fans

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

The facts are what they are, we don't need to jump anywhere. I don't think a lack of planning saves him from his actions. And if Cuban planned it - all the worse.

6. Solaris

Solaris Member

Why would Parsons be shocked? His new contract was tailor made so Rockets can't match. He doesn't want to play for the Rockets.

7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so why was he offended?

8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

He's a diva, that's why.

9. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Oh well he is...i mean hes taller right ? Oh i may have that backwards....i feel so....offended

10. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

my wife (26) has the same line of thinking as roksoer. Even I think he's better looking than she does :eek: