1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

help me find the general chicken recipe thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by chow_yun_fat, Jan 15, 2007.

Tags:
  1. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Someone posted a thread on how to make general chicken awhile back using Kikkoman Maroyaka Soy Sauce and Lee Kum Kee (a famous brand out of Hong Kong); their "SAUCE FOR SWEET
    AND SOUR SPARE RIBS".

Unfortunately I only cut and pasted half the recipe for some odd reason and I wanted to try it out. I've searched and I can't find it. If anyone has this thread bookmarked and could post the link that would be great.

Nevermind, I found it. It was on a different forum. If anyone is interested in making this,
    [​IMG]

go here http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1237921

#1 chow_yun_fat, Jan 15, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  2. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

3. garthomps

garthomps Contributing Member

yes, thanks. looks pretty tasty.