1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Troll life is strong with colt45nyc.

You must spread some Ridicule before giving it to colt45nyc again.

Still playing the Astros fan card long after being debunked.

BTW the Astros board on this forum is here.

Perhaps you could reunite with 45ers who were there at the "Astros Dome" with you when Jeremy Lin pitched a no-hitter in Linsanity world.

1 person likes this.
  2. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Pretty funny there are still Lin fans holding on to the belief that McHale purposefully held Lin back because he didn't want to look bad for cutting him.

Morey cut him. Not McHale.

But then again, I don't know why I would expect anything else.

Any Lin fans want to tell me how Harden is more turnover prone than Lin because of their respective turnover per game numbers? Those posts are always fun.

3. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

hey colt45nyc why do u always get so mad at Tinman ???

4. blueshampoo

blueshampoo Member

I'm sure Mchale's input/preferences has nothing to do with Morey's decision.

5. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Everybody is now dumber for having read this post.

What asset did we give up? Nick Johnson? He's not an asset, he was worth nothing. Pap & Pablo? They were both waived, or, in Pap's case, will be, and were just $$ filler. Dorsey? :grin:. The 1st round pick? It will likely end up being within 10 slots of the 2nd rounder we received from Denver.

1 person likes this.
  6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I am sure Lin sucking had nothing to do with Morey's decision.

Repeat after me:

Jeremy Lin's latest status:

Scrub contract on a scrub team to be a ballboy for a scrub player.

McHale and Morey do not work for the Hornets or the other 28 teams.

They were not holding back the other 28 teams nor were they marginalizing them by not letting Jeremy Lin go to them.

They were not holding back the Hornets to spend the MLE, which they still have, on Jeremy Lin. The Hornets decided $2 million was more than enough for Jeremy Lin to keep the bench warm for Kemba Walker.

That's what the market decided.

[​IMG]

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you can't convince a LOF that Lin can do wrong.

Lin could smack blueshampoo's mom and blueshampoo would blame his mom's face getting in the way of lin's hand.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

i trapped him in the corner with jab fireballs.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Invisibile Deke Status.... do not care :cool:

10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Oh noes. Poor Jeremy!

[​IMG]

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Hank Conger had a great game tonight! :p

12. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

Lin is notorious for boneheaded plays, but in fairness to him, it seemed like everyone on the Lakers except Kobe was zoned out lol.

13. Rokman

Rokman Member

The Hornets Forum is already trashed! The LOF's have moved in like the dysfunctional gypsies they are and are driving the real Hornets fans CRAZY! Someone has to put a stop to these people! It's unbelievable they way they behave. They are obviously not Christians like Lin because they idolize him like a God. Literally. It is so screwed up.

14. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

The mods have already banned some Lin fans over at the Hornets forum. Ziggy now sees what Clutch and the mods at LG had to deal with.

15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Im scared of Ronda Rousey...</p>&mdash; Jeremy Lin (@JLin7) <a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7/status/627726570078126080">August 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:rolleyes:

16. blueshampoo

blueshampoo Member

You know this how? Oh, that's right, you went to the Hornets forum and probably even disguised as a Lin fan there. The LOHs here are like jealous ex-gfs. Lin's been gone for years and this thread is still first page on this site, and can't stop talking about Lin. If Lin is truly a scrub like some of you say he is, then why even waste time talking about him? Oh, because deep down you know that he actually has a lot of potential, so you're bitter about it and want to see him fail, just to give yourself a sense of peace that you didn't lose out on anything valuable for your team. Pathetic really.

17. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Why are you on a Rockets board? Oh, it's because you are obsessed with a scrub who you live vicariously through because your life is meaningless without him. Maybe you should try walking outside for a change or contributing to society instead of worshipping a professional athlete. You are by far the most pathetic poster I have ever seen on these boards and it isn't close. Literally a waste of oxygen.

He has no potential. He sucks. Go blame more people for why he can't live up to your lofty expectations

18. tinman

Supporting Member

It's not about basketball at all.
    Jeremy Lin is just a a shield for their insecurities.
    Whatever reason why they identify with him, it's flawed logic.

Jeremy Lin makes up for their lack of personality .

this shampoo dude, danang, colt45. Have they revealed any form of personality like creativity, humor, self worth etc

why do they hate the truth so much?

some spurs fans could tell me they've won more championships than the rockets and i'm perfectly fine with it. i accept and i am completely happy about what the rockets accomplished.

it's about me not them. it's about what makes me happy.

but nothing makes these pathetic losers in life happy because they are living a lie, he's not a great player at all and he's not the cross bearer for his fans either.

19. blueshampoo

blueshampoo Member

I actually follow a few teams, including the Rockets, less now that Lin is gone for sure. Your close-minded view can't accept the fact that a person can become a fan of a team through a player. You and the others try to make all sort of factors to differentiate one fan from another (99er, joined pre-2012, etc.) and try to make an elitist club. It's childish really. This is why there is no "-OF" term in other sports forums except here. You guys are seriously classy.

You still haven't answered my original question, why are you so obsessed with an ex-Rocket after he's been gone through 2 other teams? You can lock this thread if you wanted. We all know your real identity, even people outside of this forum knows it. And we mock you outside of here. People in here just pretend to like you here.

It's no wonder free agents don't line up for Rockets, your GM treats them like chess pieces and your fan base ****s on ex-Rockets who hustled for your team, and then blame them for the entire playoffs if they can't play like a superstar on a 6th man role.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

hey lin fan,
    you can't fool anyone , you are not a rockets fan , lakers fan, and now hornets fan

nobody believes you so stop trying

your charade only fools yourself