1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I think Kobe Bryant should...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Pizza_Da_Hut, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

... Play for the MLS during the Lockout. In spite of the own goal he scored at Mia Hamm's event I think the guy has a nack for the game. I know he can stand to make more money going overseas during the offseason, but why can't he pull out a page of the MJ book and play another sport for a bit. Plus, can you imagine the fanfare just to see the guy sub in for five minutes? Come on. I would love it...

2. Nook

Nook Member

I think he should serve hard time in Colorado for rape. I hope people don't forget about what he did and the reason he did not go to trial.

3. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

I think he should play in Europe and win the Eurocup or whatever's the strongest league there. That would be awesome, he'll pull off a triple double every night

4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

I assume you didn't real the details of the pre-trial.

5. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

I think Kobe Bryant should.... Let me sleep with his wife ;)

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

<div><object width="576" height="324"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/nl/vyc/site/player.swf"></param><param name="flashVars" value="vid=26130327&lang=en-US&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/vyc/site/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="vid=26130327&lang=en-US&"></embed></object></div>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LaYUuQ55ic4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

If anything, Steve Nash should play soccer during the lockout. He's actually good.

1 person likes this.
  8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Oh my god. :rolleyes:
    I wonder if there is a player in the NBA that is not hated and despised by a Clutchfan.

9. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

:rolleyes:

10. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

His declining physical abilities are effecting his play in basketball (at which he is a professional), but you think he can cut it in soccer?

And pulling a page out of Jordan's book?

You mean you want him to play another sport, do terribly, and be embarrassed?

As Apollo said, I'd rather watch Nash.

And as KingStevo said, I'd rather bang his wife.

Unless he gave her something after raping that girl in Colorado ;)

11. OHMSS

OHMSS Rookie

Besiktas (the team of Deron Williams that is rumored to want Kobe) plays in Eurocup. It is a second tier league, not the best one in Europe.

12. Nook

Nook Member

You would assume wrong.

13. Damion Laverne

The girl in question was just a stupid slut who didn't get what she wanted from Kobe so she cried rape. Get over it.

14. Nook

Nook Member

I guess the blood all over both their clothes was just coincidence.

Whatever.. not worth my time.

15. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

So why post about it in the first place...

16. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

On the contrary, she seems to have gotten exactly what she wanted, having filed and settling a civil lawsuit, and then dropping the criminal charges.

17. showtang043

showtang043 Member

yea, imo kobe is obviously guilty of adultery, but the rest is just so incredibly questionable.
    -They found semen from 2-3 different men in the subsequent nights?
    -She voluntarily, after hours, went upstairs, walked into his room, and she admitted when they started kissing so on. I mean, middle of the night, after hours, go into a guys room alone, how is that not suggestive?

we can't guarantee either side of the story so he can't be proven one way, but certainly can't be proven the other as well so the people like you who claim that its rape so clearly just hate the guy one way or another. He like many professional athletes aren't able to keep will power and htey are guilty and surely shameful of that, but don't count out and not hold accountability to the gold digger wide eyed girls tht have made this sort of thing a profitable business as well. No sides are innocent, but its not what you make ito ut to be

18. showtang043

showtang043 Member

on the other hand, back to the main topic, if they didnt want to bring more exposure to soccer in the us or a specific team, sort of like MJ bringing it to triple AAA leagues, then kobe going to a team would just be aweomse to see. HE seems to have an international vibe/nature given how many languages he speaks and him growing up abroad, and so he appreciates soccer as he mentioned before, but he seems to be solely obsessed with playing hoops so its unlikely, and although it would grasp my attention, part of why i respect him as a ball player at least

19. Damion Laverne

I'll agree with you on that, man! It seems like Nook has never heard of a period.

20. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Kobe just needs to take time off...

Let his body recover a little bit.

I wanna see him back rewind the clock a few years.