1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[cool story, bro] Pics/Observations from behind the bench @ Rockets/Clips

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by KlutchQT, Feb 26, 2015.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Yeah I told my guest that I knew you from somewhere, thinking you worked at a client's office or something and then I just nevermind.

Oh yeah where do you know her from?

Um, she posts on Clutchfans. In the GARM. You know what I'm talking about right?

I realized in that moment I spend too much time here. So I decided to come here and tell everyone all about it. :)

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

That is hilarious . .. cause I generally do the same thing

"I was 'talking' to . . uhm . .some people on the bbs. . er. ...online .. . about the Rockets. . ."

Rocket River

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

When I tell my wife about something I read on CF and she asked me where I heard it from....I never really know what to say.

"Uh....some friends at work?"

I guess that's technically true, since I only log on at work...

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... my wife and daughters know I waste time, er, participate in on-line communities like ClutchFans. And they are cool with it... since we went to last night's game via tickets I purchased from a CF member and sat in Section 423 alongside three other CF members. :)