1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden started a Hack-a-Bron movement

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by omgTHEpotential, Mar 5, 2015.

1. omgTHEpotential

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RUT3qpxrHxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BaST2S-jKW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Suspension for throwing the bow? Clearly intentional and made contact

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I've never understood these fouls...You risk getting called for a flagrant..If you just want to foul, then go for the ball really hard with both hands and slap it away, even if you get their arm.

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

It looked like Lebron got a piece of Big V's groin, fully expect a one game suspension forth coming.

Harden knows better next time the best retaliation is to rush the offending player and pile drive into the floor Whiteside style. No suspension just a fine.

5. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

wow, Lebron dropped like a log on the floor. embellishment

6. Normalus

Normalus Member

JV should send this video to Toronto Argonauts

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

should have opted for the clothesline along the neck instead…..behead that f'n king

8. KillScarz

KillScarz Member

JV is a two way player.

9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Lebron better get a suspension for that bow

10. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

That's not even a foul if Hardens driving.

11. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

I know right.. harden only has 570 FTA

12. joeson332

joeson332 Member

suspening announced soon I assume! How dare he attack the King in such manner

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Rockets-Grizzlies refs thought both of those were clean

14. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

I thought it was clean. He tried to wrap up and tried to soften the blow but james just fell

I would love to see how lebron would respond if MJ, prime kobe, and all the old school guys were always in his face and being physical, and him not getting special treatment

15. Juxtaposed Jolt

I feel like JV was stuck between "bearhugging him" and "bearhugging him and letting him go immediately." Unfortunately, the momentum made it seem like JV wanted to throw LeBron down.

Was JV assessed a flagrant on this play?

16. clos4life

clos4life Member

I agree, that wasn't a flagrant. That's just a hard foul to stop a freight truck from dunking that ball.

17. warmshizzle

warmshizzle Member

Hard foul & No attempt to make a play on the ball = Flagrant.

18. MarioElie17

MarioElie17 Member

Lebron 1 game suspension.

19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

No. 3: James takes another hit — Three days after getting kicked in the groin by James Harden, LeBron James got tackled by Jonas Valanciunas in the Cavs’ win in Toronto on Wednesday. James isn’t the type for retaliation, but he’s certainly getting a little frustrated with the physicality, as ESPN’s Dave McMenamin writes …

After being the recipient of a second flagrant foul in his past three games, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James said he might have to take matters into his own hands in the future.

“Maybe I got to protect myself a little bit more, too,” James said after the Cavs’ 120-112 win over the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday.

Toronto center Jonas Valanciunas wrapped James up around the neck and shoulders as he drove the lane with 18.8 seconds left in the third quarter. The infraction was initially whistled as a common foul before being upgraded to a flagrant foul 1 after an official’s review of the video replay.

“I don’t want to get too much involved in it because I don’t want to cry about it because it’s not like I’m not able to get back up, but it’s a lot of plays that are just not basketball plays,” said James, who was kicked in the groin Sunday by Houston’s James Harden, resulting in a one-game suspension for the Rockets swingman.