1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The reign taker

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Roc Paint, Aug 12, 2001.

1. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Steve Francis is the franchise now and the future is bright.(so long Hakeem . Thanks for the two championships.) Hope to see you in the finals. Steve francis will bring us championships,mark my words.I dont know how long it will take,but I dont care.Ive been a Rockets fan for twenty years,and I havent been this excited since the rockets drafted Hakeem out of Houston.Dont get me wrong im excited every year around October,but this rebulding session seems a bit differnt.With Olajuwon I didnt know what to expect .Maybe I was a little to young to see it coming.Houstons first championship that is . This time around my eyes are wide open,and I like what I see.I see the second coming of Houstons next Icon. His name Steve Francis ..

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Um, just out of curiosity.....

If you've been a rocket fan for 20 years, but were too young to see the first championship coming, then how old are you? For the sake of argument, let's say 16 is too young to understand how the Rockets were poised to win in 94. This means you were 3 when you became a Rocket fan. Hmmm....

Anything less than 16 would mean you were a Rocket fan from the womb. Now that's a "true" fan!

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Maybe not to basketball savey when It comes to talent.Who would of known Hakeem was going to turn out to be an all world talent.Lets just say I may think Im a little more seasoned this time around when it comes to Steve Francis,and what I think he will do in Houston,and with the Rockets. Lets not get into a numbers game when it comes to age or memory:confused: Lets just say Steves the real deal.what do you think?

4. treeman

treeman Member

I think Steve's the real deal. So, how old are you? :p