1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas Drinking Water Radioactive

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bullardfan, May 21, 2011.

1. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

not safe anywhere.. sheesh.

http://www.khou.com/home/-I-Team-Texas-drinking-water-makes-pipes-and-plumbing-radioactive-122108194.html

<object height="288" width="470"><param name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" value="http://www.khou.com/v/?i=122108194" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="AllowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.khou.com/v/?i=122108194" AllowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="288" wmode="transparent" width="470"></embed></object>

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I was expecting to see fire come out of that faucet.

3. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Nothing a lil rad-x won't fix.

1 person likes this.
  4. Bigpetelikeiron

If I could rep I assure you that you would have been!!

1 person likes this.
  5. lean

lean Member

Don't worry I got him. <3 Fallout

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Weird/ironic:

I just met a neighbor this morning who is a geologist who is on an emergency response team for ground water for big oil. He laughed when I brought this up to him and said it was false.

I didn't talk to him for too long, but I got the sense that he knew his business and probably knows more about ground water myths/rumors than we do based on his industry.

7. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

Haha, awesome.

8. lpbman

lpbman Member

It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his job depends on not understanding it.
    Upton Sinclair