1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rookie Salaries(Cat's League)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by vj23k, Jan 6, 2002.

1. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Are their salaries set on a scale like the NBA's?

Are they posted anywhere?

2. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I'm not sure on the scale, but the top pick got 82k for 3 years. I'll edit in the new salaries in the old thread sometime this week.

3. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Would a low lotto pick be somewhere in the area of 35-40k?

4. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Cat informed me that players around the 13th or 14th pick would make around 55-60k. Of course this is not official until he checks it for sure.