1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VID - The Luis Scola Chronicles -Was Scola Propositioned?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Puff, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Puff

Puff Member

In this episode, Luis talks about the Rockets recent propensity to take two steps forwasrd and one step back.

Also, Scola makes it clear, he and Nuño are buds...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ubjaBykOGo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ubjaBykOGo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3 people like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Haha great video/interview. Thanks for sharing.

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

what the hell is that whistling noise in the background?

oh, nice vid but I'm even more convinced that Chance has had pics on Granato all these years... :eek:

4. Puff

Puff Member

The whistling was actually Luis' son... If you watch closely, you can see Luis tell him to not do it a few times... I thought it added character to the video... Luis is money!

5. I♥TheRockets

sc sc sc scola

great

6. rocketsmetalspd

This guy is great for the team. He should not be even be thought of in a trade. I finally got my Red/Yellow Scola jersey. :)

7. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

The starts are definitely a big problem. I posted this on Twitter, but the last 8 games the Rockets have given up 32, 31, 34, 27, 13, 29, 32 and 36 points in the first quarter. Defense is atrocious out of the gate.

"Ebola... why would I get that?"

Thanks Nuño - great job on the interview.

8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The Rockets are starting with their 3 top defenders. Chuck defends well,but Yao's absence is being felt. Ariza is inconsistent on defense,Shane is doing well defensively, but not great. Aaron and Luis are the weak links on defense,but they are the main scorers and aren't getting much help on offense.

9. topfive

topfive CF OG

That's Brian Cook's tea kettle. He enjoys a nice chamomile/apricot blend to get his heart rate back down after watching an exciting game from the bench.

1 person likes this.
  10. matac3

matac3 Member

lol great vid man.
    Keep them coming

11. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

Scola's sooo good. He's one of the many reasons why i love this team. Scola/Lowry/Landry.. These guys have a knack for the ball that few players have. I honestly think that if we can get a AI or CB off from T-mac HUGE expiring contract, then we are good to make a run at the championship with Yao coming back next season. Oh goshhh....... 2/19/2010!! CAN U COME ANY FASTER!!!!!

12. Puff

Puff Member

I'm very excited about trade deadline, as I am every year, but the thing that worries me, is that I love most of our guys... So the Scola's, Lowry, Brooks, Battier, tough to see them go to upgrade...