1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My my, Spurs vs Heat

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by olliez, Feb 2, 2003.

1. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

What a game !

When the final score showed up on NBA site, I quitely mumbled "bugger, it's not being updated again. Why do they only show 3-qtr score?"

Next I heard is my jaw falling onto the floor "clank, clank..."

67 vs 65.

Wasn't it just yesterday Lakers beat Kings with 124 ? Talking about extrems.

:p

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

The Miami Heat under Pat Riley completely set basketball back 50 years. It's amazing how Riley could go from coaching one of the most fun and entertaining teams in NBA history to this grind it out, thug style of basketball that the Knicks and Heat have upchucked. People call Phil Jackson an overrated coach, but Riley is as overrated as they come...

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Why does the guy still have a job?