1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Re-Touched Photography

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Jeff, Aug 27, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

2. Bmw#13

Bmw#13 Member

Wow, that's a big difference. Especially on that girl at the end on the second row.

3. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

4. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Dude, that's freaky...

I heard of playmates getting "air brushed", but damn...

Those two hot chicks didn't look so hot after all...unbelievable...

5. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I've read that it is much worse in magazines like Maxim, Playboy, etc. This is just the first example I've seen online.

6. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

awesome stuff... great find Jeff!

7. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

I now challenge someone to photoshop a YoYao image, make him look hot. Erm, I mean... hotter than he usually does!!! (if that is possible, YoYao!)

8. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Say it aint so ;)

I was quite shocked at the girl in the blue bathing suit.......it was quite a difference.

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Man....that is scary. Man...now i will be picturing ladies like that when i look at my mags.....AHHHHH:(

10. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I spend 6+ hours a day working in Photoshop and you wouldn't believe some of the things I've been asked to do.

I've taken rusted out oil rigs and made them new, taken inches off Cindy Crawfords hips, added grass and trees where only concrete exists.

One CEO of a major Houston Corporation has the worst teeth... In their annual report I've fixed his teeth every year for the past 10 years. The joke around the office is that I've worked on his teeth more than his dentist has. :D

11. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

I am confused, what does Jeff really look like then and that Mrs JB cheerleader pic is too good to have been touched up ;)

12. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I thought the blonde looked better when she was untouched.

13. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

Those touched up photos look eerily like the ones this girl has been sending me from match.com......

And the ones that I drain the meatwater to as well......

Now before I take Neils the Golden Serpeant out for his weekly purge I will run my cursor over the image....

14. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

I was about to say the same thing.

15. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Back when Jenny McCarthy was all the rage on MTV, my cousin worked for them one summer at Panama City Beach, FL (he lived there then, now in Army...), anyway, he picked up Jenny at the airport. He said she was the most zitty, wrinkly, beat-up looking thing he'd ever seen... that she had over an hour makeup work done for every show, and that her pics in mags had definitely been airbrushed (i.e. chopped)...

Seeing this brings that conversation back to mind. Whoa! Some of that's disturbing. But thank goodness it's possible.;)