1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How much will DMO sign for?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by blahblehblah, Jul 23, 2016.

Tags:
?

How much will DMO sign for?

Poll closed Aug 6, 2016.
  1. 1 year for under 11 million

26.7%
  2. 1 year for 11 million or over

2.7%
  3. 2 years for 20 million + (team option 2nd)

22.9%
  4. 3/4 years for under 10million per year

26.7%
  5. 3/4 years for over 10 million per year

20.9%
  1. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Yup, it really is quite pathetic.

The funny thing is, one of the most vocal and divisive poster in this thread who has had plenty of time to argue, name call and disagree vehemently with others have yet to find the time to comment on the topic of this thread OR EVEN vote in it? :confused::rolleyes:

Yes Wekko, I'm referring to you. The thread is about how much we think DMO's next contract will be, why you are incessantly posting in this thread but have yet to comment on its topic is genuinely confusing.

Like I did pages and days ago,

2. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

I didn't know about this thread after a certain number of pages went by without any news on DMo. It's kind of entertaining - like an escape from all that civil nonsense you have to comply with in the real world. YOLO makes a cameo for a couple pages and feasts on low hanging fruit. Htown baller relentlessly settling old scores. DD calling out ppl for donations. Like every post is an escalation on the previous one. Just have 2 recommendations for improvement: 1) Get that old Lithuanian freak in this (think he was banned unfortunately) and 2) I wish tinman was more passionate about DMo one way or the other. Maybe someone should alert him to the fact DD was comparing DMo favorably to the Clutch City Rockets

1 person likes this.
  3. wekko368

wekko368 Member

I've always thought he'd take the qualifying offer so he could be a UFA.

4. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Classy.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The GARM is in stellar shape right now!

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Well, been a week since Onuaku was signed and we used up all our capspace. No excuse to not sign DMo if there was an agreement July 1st

There was no agreement to sign

That points strongly to Morey insisting on DMo proving market value with an offer sheet. Eventually maybe it ends in SnT, but not as yet, because those are hard to keep secret as that presents a third player in the game of juicy leaks

7. HardenTime

HardenTime Member

3/24 million

8. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

What's the DMO situation now? Any news?

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I heard he's still a Rocket.

10. basketballholic

Big money sign-and-trade.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

Tyler Zeller just signed a two-year $16 million deal w/ the second year being a team option

This is somewhat the range im expecting for dmo. anyone still expecting some big money contract are kidding themselves

12. basketballholic

����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

BIG

MONEY!!!!!!!! ���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������� :eek::eek::eek::eek:

13. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Talk about pot meet kettle. Good God. You're honestly one of the top 5 who make the GARM unreadable and you act like a ****ing child throwing a temper tantrum all of the time, now even going so low as following around others quoting every one of their posts, laying down that super ultra insult about donating. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom. Shut the F up already and go eat a salad or take your blood pressure meds. You're a fool of epic proportions, just a complete embarrassment. Going back to my ignore list.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

^^^only thing that reps is all hes been spending at cle and aura the last couple weeks

15. sabesque

sabesque Member

The thing that's so weird to me about this is that it goes against the principles of economics.

Where is the spoiler BIG DEMAND!!!! /spoiler?

16. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

EVERYBODY HEAR OWES ME AN APOLOGY!

I am offended by all this nonsense!

DMo owes me bigtime!

17. sabesque

sabesque Member

I'm not sure what this post means, but you misspelled Phi Slama Jama

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Thanks, you aren't so bad yourself.

;)

DD

19. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

What the hell is taking so long for DMo to get a contract and get it signed???? What the hell is holding it up and what the hell are we waiting for?