1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not one Nickel - not one Dime - you hear me Les!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This isnt about laziness and its not a problem that les nor morey can easily fix because the Rockets have understandably tied their ship or sail to james harden. Thats the cause here because unless a player really buys in to what it takes to be a winner in this league these are the results you get. You cant teach sacraficing the self for the greater good. Its something that comes from a realization. Rockets brass can only do so much in that process. I really thought McHale could have been the right mentor for Harden but obviously Harden didnt respect McHale.

#121 Sweet Lou 4 2, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

You Da' Real MVP DD! You saw through all this garbage. I will strictly watch on TV from here on out. No Rockets games at TC for me this season unless they make WCF.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Sucks - that this team still plays this way. I am sure Les is as frustrated as the rest of us are....time for a new direction.

DD

4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, they aren't making the WCF, at this rate they'll be lucky for a first round exit...

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Part of the reason we are ****ed is Les listened to fan outrage after 11 games and canned a HOF coach . For us as fans the grass is always greener on the other side . Even those that dislike mchale have to understand that 11 games after getting to wcf is just unprofessional .

Our offseason was catastrophic and upper management and coaching should have fixed the situation even if it mean sacrificing wins early in the season .

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Brewer, Lawson, Smith, Beverly, Jones - these guys wouldn't be getting the PT they are getting now on any other team. That's the reason this team isn't that good.

One of the reasons. Firing the coach isn't going to fix that. Hussle isn't going to fix that. Nothing is going to fix that.

You need better players. The idea that this team had all this talent coming in was a joke.

8. Garner

Garner Member

.....yes they would. Take an honest evaluation of the league, these guys have their place in the league

...except Terrence jones. He runs like a lizard

9. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

not one nickel, not one dime!
    i wont give you anything, this money is mine!

10. xaos

xaos Member

If you are not spending a nickel, it should be implied that you wouldn't spend a dime either. Right?

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

12. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Will stream games illegally so they don't get my ratings! :mad:

13. dwhite

dwhite Member

You will be back when we sneak into the 8th seed next year.

14. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

For every real fan that knows Pringles won't win us a championship that Les loses as a source of income, he'll gain 3 bandwagon fans that just want to see lots of buckets on either end of court.

15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

not one nickel not one dime, god dammit morey wtf are you r****ded?

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Les thinks Mike DanTony's seven seconds or less offense will get him all of your pennies, nickels, dimes & quarters. :grin:

Exciting offense! Come out to Toyota Center!

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Harden is definitely going to shoot a lot more than just dribbling or occasionally passing

18. rockets13champs

I can totally see Harden averaging 32 points and 11 assists under D'Antoni. Horford would be Stat, Harden would be Nash. I think we should get a solid PG too like Ish Smith. He could come off the bench and do the raymond and stat offense the knicks had. With Dmo

19. BoomTown

BoomTown Member

DD's reasoning and poor attitude is part of the reason the Toyota Center crowd sucks compared to other teams. Maybe part of the reason for the Rockets laziness is the lack of passionate fans at the games. No reason a city of 6 million people should have such poor support for a organization...event when times are tough.

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They don't deserve support if they are going to cheat the fans out of effort.

Raise your expectations man - don't settle.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/chFpIeBzXaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DD