1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

December can't come soon enough...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sugrlndkid, Nov 27, 2015.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

The Tides will change...and these Rockets will figure it out.

GO ROCKETS!

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I texted my son while the Rockets were collapsing that I would completely ignore them in December if they lost tonight.

It's a total joke Harden scored over 50 points and they only beat the Sixers by 2 at home.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Question: If Harden scored 13 and rockets won by 2 would you still be angry?

A win is a win. Harden will have to put up MVP numbers for the rockets to sniff the playoffs. I'm fine with that.

4. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

The end of the season can't come soon enough. As is this team is a dud. Maybe a healthy and sharp dmo could help. We have to have some low post scoring. We have nothing. No inside game at all.

Add to that golden state looking like an all time great that no one stands a chance at beating. This season has become boring.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I want at minimum a third of this team gone, and a new legitimate coach.

Beverley, Brewer, Jones, Lawson should all be heading out. Let's focus on sending those 4 losers and getting back a quality PG and PF, give KJ the spot as backup SF.

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The 4th quarter collapse is what disturbed me the most. They couldn't squash a team that's lost 27 in-a-row. The Rockets laid down and got outscored 24-6 before the refs stepped in gave them a lift.

Tonight's game was not a step forward. Avoiding incredible embarrassment was the only thing accomplished.

1 person likes this.
  7. smileandnod

smileandnod Member

I agree that we sick right now,but I still think we can get it together by the end of the season. I haven't given up yet

8. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Rockets play a lot of PnR. If Howard is rolling, Harden should dish if he's trapped. -- That is inside game, NO?

Play ball. Don't play politics on the court.

10. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Jan 15th cant get here soon enough .... So they can move some of the dead weight.

How the hell Maurey does it .... I dunno but he has to move Brewer & Lawson minimum.

11. Raven

Raven Member

Unless the Rockets get on a nice little hot streak, it's not going to matter. Going into the playoffs as 8th seed would be like scrambling out of a WW1 trench with both feet tied together and a red circle on your chest.

12. OpenLayup-Why3?

What if this season is not a fluke? What if last season was? Teams were shooting the lowest % in NBA on OPEN 3s against us last year. That's luck. We weren't blowing teams, we were winning hard fought games, even against ****ty teams. We were clutch late in 4th. We got lucky to end up 2nd, teams like Spurs, who beat us twice in a row late in the season, could have easily pushed us to 6th. We were down 1-3 in second round against dysfunctional and tired Clippers who beat us even without Paul. But lets talk about regular season. harden was playing out of his mind, even tried on defense. I kinda think we are not that good of a team. Only reason everyone thought we are, it's our record last season. And bizzare West finals journey. But even last season we weren't considered that good, and that 2nd seed came at the very end of season. For the most part we were around 4-6th seed, if I'm not mistaken.

13. gogispade

gogispade Member

Im not fine with burned out Harden when playoffs starts

14. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

You guys realize as of today were 3.5 games back from the 4th seed with 66 games left, The season is far from over. The west is in a major funk this year outside of GSW,Spurs,OKC.

15. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Your worng we were entrenched in the 3rd seed for much almost the whole time after the Allstar break even getting to the 2 seed before the collapse at the end of the season. Thankfully the Spurs collapsed and blew it also.

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

No kidding. The Rocks keep surprising me with new ways to look bad. Eking out a win after tossing away what looked like a decisive victory against a poor team is little sign of progress, in my humble opinion.

17. jbasket

jbasket Member

*worst team in history*. This isn't like the Lakers bad, or Brooklyn bad, or Rockets bad. They are another level of suck.

18. jim1961

jim1961 Member

No sign of progress wouldn't be an overstatement.

The rest of the team must be engaged in the process of our wins. Harden MVP numbers wont matter otherwise.

I like the imagery here :)

19. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Tonight the Rockets beat the Knicks without Melo. Yay.

Lawson didn't even get on the floor. The defense was bad again except for a 5 min stretch in the 4th quarter.

A win is a win but this is not much to build on. Better than the Sixers win though.

20. i3artow i3aller