1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green being protected by Silver some more

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TesseracT, May 30, 2016.

1. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You know somebody should get Green a metal dildo on a stool and present it to him for being the biggest ****** ever.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Another Flagrant 1 foul not called.

DD

4. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

flagrant 1? that's a flagrant 2 no question

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Adams doesn't fall right . . . . and his arm is broken

Rocket River

6. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

How they missed this is unbelievable!! Green purposely tried to dislocate Adam's arm. This play is almost identical to the Kevin Love separated shoulder in last year's playoffs except you know Adam's is stronger and can handle the physical abuse. A normal player would have had his elbow/shoulder injured by this move that Green did. Do the Cavalier's have anyone that can punish Green for this?

WTF is wrong with the NBA and why do they allow Green to pull this crap on a nightly f'n basis?

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

Fair to say I hope Green gets a major injury so he can learn his lesson. Screw the PC bullpoop.

GSW would be a much more likable team if it wasn't for him. But every team needs that douche character, much like how people hate Bev or Rodman in the Bulls era.

8. Rocket_Man_2.0

I guess that was an accident too. Do you know what? **** the NBA...they're not getting a nickel from me!:rolleyes:Rigged ass league..I'm done!:mad:

9. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I've literally never seen anyone get away with more whining, and not too mention aggressive posturing and gesturing, towards refs. Doesn't even get technicals.

Sheed somewhere is destroying all the furniture in his living room

"Bowf teams played 'aard''

10. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I thought it was at least a flagrant 1 and I could have seen that being an ejection. I hope the NBA does the right thing and upgrades it to a flagrant 1 which means a 1 game suspension. I also hope I can bang Shakira this week, but that doesn't look likely either.

It was an extremely dangerous play. If Adams wasn't as big and agile as he is then he would have gone flying over Draymond or could have suffered a major arm injury.

11. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

borgia was already on nbatv saying it was the correct call. i'm guessing he's not getting a flagrant.

12. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

much ado about nothing to me...

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Just more of Draymond Green being the dirtiest player in the league and being protected by the refs. Really nothing to see here, it's just more of the same thing we've seen all year long. If the NBA was more like the NHL someone would pull a Todd Bertuzzi on him for all the dirty BS he pulls and gets away with.

14. jogo

jogo Member

Certainly looks to me like he's trying to injure Adams. If Green hurts Lebron then Silver's head may explode. He'll have no idea what to do.

15. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Sad thing is even if he gets suspended and fined, green is the type of player to push the boundaries and then some. He'd keep doing it until he's kicked from the league. Where is that person that sent in the Lin video. Tell them to make a green compilation and send it in

16. hooroo

hooroo Member

This is Silver's NBA

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NBA VP of Replay and Ref Operations Joe Borgia with <a href="https://twitter.com/matt_winer">@matt_winer</a> on the Steven Adams-Draymond Green double foul: <a href="https://t.co/EXG5o2DC01">pic.twitter.com/EXG5o2DC01</a></p>&mdash; Fred Katz (@FredKatz) <a href="https://twitter.com/FredKatz/status/737521747692396546">May 31, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[​IMG]

:eek: :eek:

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I think them saying that actually makes the situation look worse.

This is ridiculous.

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

"they sort of fall over each other"

i sort of swear that's exactly what happened. precisely.

19. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

It's unbelievable what this guy is allowed to do.

20. WestendMassive

I would say I'm shocked but the dude didn't get suspended for the most egregious nut kick in sports history. Draymond Green is a protected species in the eyes of the NBA