1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thanksgiving Turkey Talk

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I know I can't be the only one on this board that listens to the most outlandish **** during a Thanksgiving meal. I almost can't begin to tell you what was said today after my family said grace. Granted, there were no children at the 'adult' table, and thank goodness for that! But I know we all have stories that transpired today, and I can't wait to hear them all. Here is a snippet of mine...

I was the fortunate one to do the toast today...for being thankful for everything from the health and happiness of my family, and most importantly my lovely wife. Now here is where it gets fun.

While everything was being passed around the table (before dinner actually began) the first topic of our afternoon meal was sex and orgasms...don't forget, I am sitting next to my flipping mother (who has a best-friendship-like relationship with my wife) however still quite awkward for me - to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I recommend an orgasm for everyone...but not while I'm chowing down a mouthful of stuffing and gravy.

This is just how the turkey talk started. And we had "seconds"...and "thirds"...and "fourths"...more to come as I try to digest my meal.

2. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

The Cosby conversation was very interesting this evening.

Roc Paint likes this.
  3. Roc Paint

I bet it was.

4. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Ours was mostly on why not to get married...None of the wives or GF were around the table tho....

TheresTheDagger and Roc Paint like this.
  5. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

We don't talk, we eat and give ways to those that are next.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I was at a friends house with several friends I know who always cook and this time invited side families. We played croquette. This is a very serious game at these parties. I got poison first and successfully killed everyone before they killed me...like my first time ever. The last one was a 13 yr old girl who I killed from about 25 feet away on thick St Augustine Grass

Then we ate. But she kept coming up to me...you killed me. Why did you kill me, and she kept staring at me.

creepy

I couldn't resist.

"Don't make me kill you again."

#6 heypartner, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    Roc Paint likes this.
  7. Roc Paint

Bump

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

the shark and Os Trigonum like this.
  8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Talk about a DAL loss, every Thanksgiving

Pen15clubber, Fullcourt and Roc Paint like this.
  9. Roc Paint

Try not to talk about politics if at all possible. You'll thank me later.

10. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Epic game of Taboo, one for the ages. I have to have the most sarcastic, passive aggressive, hilarious family ever created.

Roc Paint likes this.
  11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Came back from my uncle house and can't tell if it was turkey or pork. That **** was sweet and white.

12. Buck Turgidson

Weirdness.

Roc Paint thinking he belongs at the "adult table" and Hey P still hitting on his nieces.

Ain't family grand?!!?!

CometsWin likes this.
  13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Everyone in my extended family likes to do their own immediate family holiday things, so I almost never (maybe 3 or 4 times in the last 20 years) go to huge family gatherings where dumbassery takes places. Usually it's just like me, wife, daughter, with my mom and dad. Or me, wife, daughter with the in-laws. With these smaller gatherings the unpleasantness is easier to avoid, although there's probably some **** I'm missing out on that would be interesting.

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I think this is what you were looking for...
    _____

15. Roc Paint

I don't know what he's doing with her, but she is very attractive