1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I wish to never see JB have a coaching job EVER!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rox11, Apr 27, 2016.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

what do you expect when people around here complain and frown upon Harden because he likes to go out when guys like Dmo, Capella etc go out just as much as he does.

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Stay classy.

3. hakeemthagreat

If Kevin Mchale can get hired, JB will be given another chance with a young team. Maybe he'll do better without having to play Moreyball

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think he needs to work in a college somewhere

Rocket River

5. SunsRocketsfan

why wouldnt you want to see JBB Coaching an opponents team? :)

6. RESINator

RESINator Member

You guys act as if JB Bickerstaff was thrown to the wolves. The boy is a LIAR! He LIED to Morey about having a plan and being ready for this role. The right move for him was to be honest and say he was not ready. Morey deserves this blame as well... I absolutely cannot believe his shortsightedness and allowed a rookie to take over as head coach!

I present to you 2 articles highlighting JB Bickerstaff, his arrogance, and his mouth which is full of BS: Exhibit A (http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...hron-comtwitter-com-jonathan-feig-6642080.php) and Exhibit B (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/raised...ique-understanding-of-the-life-115242838.html)

What a freaking Joke. I am sick of JBB, his idiotic rotations during the regular season, and his inability to instill defense in this team.

Let's not forget that as a head coach he was out PARTYING with the team. Remember Dwight Howard's birthday and what a fool he made of himself. This was the point when I absolutely knew JBB was FAKE.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sPtXzjenVhk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

I'll bet that if he had been an assistant under Pops instead of McHale that he would be much better by now

8. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Water is wet.

The only thing he did that i liked was benching the entire starting cast within the first few min against phx when they came out sluggish.

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I wish him the best. I just don't want him to be involved with the Rockets in any way anymore.

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Yes he's not a good coach. But besides coaching bad, he didn't do anything to get blackballed and exiled out the league entirely lol. If anything it should be wishing a division rival hires him so he can help set them back more for the Rockets sake

11. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

if OP had his way, JBB would be locked in a small room with no windows watching game film of the 2015-16 Rockets for the rest of his life.