1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pistons 11/30/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 29, 2015.

1. onreego

onreego Member

I really like that we went away from that unit that was getting us back in the game. That was awesome.

2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/EnchantedPlumpAuk" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="854" height="480" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

3. chandlerbang21

Dumb Dwight pass , excellent hustle by defender, harden watching while his man is running the fast break. This team is mentally weak

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

The Houston Rocket's season in one picture. No communication, careless, walking around, no energy, doesn't give a fk.

5. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Worst defense in the nba.

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

This looked pathetic when I first saw it. It looks worse now.

7. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

This is SO very damning and should explain everything. :(

8. ksny15

ksny15 Member

This play pissed me off more than any play this year. What the hell is Dwight doing?

9. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

What Dwight did was inexcusable, but look at the complete dysfunction between he, Harden, and Lawson. They are nowhere close to being on the same page.

How are grown a** professionals allowed to play like this with zero accountability? Bench them all if we are going to lose anyway. Free KJ and Montrezl. At least they would play with some energy.

10. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

We need a new culture and new identity.

This is hard to watch.

I think we need to consider trading Ariza, Lawson, Jones, and yes, even Dwight.

But it makes you wonder, if he's being pouty now, what would stop him from doing it in the next phase?

11. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Contributing Member

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEW BLOG POST <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonPress">@HoustonPress</a> -- This Houston Rockets Thing Is Going Nowhere … <a href="https://t.co/I0Dcvjvmgi">https://t.co/I0Dcvjvmgi</a></p>&mdash; Sean Pendergast (@SeanTPendergast) <a href="https://twitter.com/SeanTPendergast/status/671695527654776832">December 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.
  13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This play sums up the team unfortunately.

Just look at how no one gives a single ____ about what just happened. I mean Lawson does and he's the guy sitting out games.

If JB wanted to do what is right bench some of the starters against the Pelicans.

Start Lawson, Thornton, Ariza, Harrell, and Capela. Send out the message that playing half games is not acceptable. Digging into 30 point holes is not cool. Come out and play hard or don't play at all.

14. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

He should have been Benched for this ****. Pouting like a little kid and walking away. smh

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The Dwight giveth and the Dwight taketh away.

Can someone get me a bus ticket to the Grand Canyon? If the team is going to drive me into doing myself in, I may as well suffer on the way to taking the ultimate high dive to oblivion. I hate buses.