1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I do HATE JAMES HARDEN!

As a Rockets fan for DECADES, I have watched many subpar teams struggle and underproduce - typically due to lack of talented players or missing pieces or injuries...

but James Harden is another matter entirely - he simply DGAF!

He got his millions, now he is simply going through the motions...

His noncaring nature is evident from his meandering pace at bringing the ball up..
    His wasting of the shot clock as he dribbles the ball while only looking at the defender in front of him...
    Throwing the ball to teammates with 2 or 3 seconds left on the clock (after he just dribbled away 20 seconds not even trying to setup a play..)
    His refusal to play even minimal defense with ANY consistency...

and I'm so SICK of people saying "what about this player.. or that player... they are sucking..." so what! Harden is the 'cornerstone' with the max contract and 200M in endorsements... and HE'S NOT EVEN TRYING!

I HATE THIS DUDE SO MUCH FOR BEING SUCH SLIME! He's nothing but another Royce White - with a longer endgame and bigger payout!

I'm actually flying to Dallas (from Vegas) to go to the game on Friday - plans made before this debacle of a season began - and I already feel its money that has been wasted!

Great job, James - you conned me outta $119.99 for NBA league Pass, another couple hundred in airfare... and tickets and hotel... thinking I was going to watch my team have a memorable season...

It's memorable alright... I'll never forget what a worthless, self centered, egotistical piece of excrement you are!

I hope harden ends up living under a bridge with Royce white... won't happen though... James has secured his millions.... James got his - screw the rest of us!

2. DuDDleyDawsonII

If Morey and Les are scared to discipline Haren they should ask his mom to.

3. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Sorry, can't go for that one. "Haters" there may be, but you don't just quit playing whenever you think a foul should have been called.

Harden quits, yes. While he spends so much time glancing toward the refs, the other team is off and running. This was a far more egregious example, sure to make the latest "Shaqtin a Fool".

Just embarrassing.

If Harden is actually sick, as someone posited in another thread, then he should have rested a few games. Because the rest of us are getting a little woozy, too, just watching Harden and the entire team not give twenty three percent of a f***.

Each game the Toyota Center gets a little emptier. Barring some miracle wakeup call (firing the coach didn't do it), this will be the first year that I have no intention of buying a ticket to see the team play.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I may hate him but he's still the most talented, most durable, and most exciting player we've had since Hakeem.

We have to hope he grows up ASAP.

5. ibm

ibm Member

change that "we" to "i" then ok. otherwise you could not be more wrong. or we have different definitions on what is "talented" or "exciting"...

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Tell me your Rockets star player that's been as durable as Harden since Hakeem? Who was even close to taking a team to the WCFs and being a close MVP.

7. ibm

ibm Member

durable was the point i argued. and yet you pick it out. hehe.

who cares about whether or not someone is "durable" if his heart isnt in the game and his mind isnt invested in his team.

8. ibm

ibm Member

*wasn't*

9. Rox11

Rox11 Member

What's the difference between being durable but have the same results as somebody in a suit?

10. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

durable, yes.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is durable I give you that.

He took us during the regular season, but in the playoffs others were better, Dwight had better games.

1 person likes this.
  12. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Agreed on all counts

Where is your...
    [​IMG]

13. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

It's myth from ppl like you that want to make it seem like Harden had a bad playoffs performance last year. He had 3 bad games out of 17, the other 14 were played at an extremely high level.

Harden is not right so far this season but you guys are so quick to turn on the best player we've had since dream and it's not debatable. He gave his all to the team last year and it was the most exciting team we had in close to 20 years. But your so quick to drill the guy for a poor start that is much bigger than just him.

He's won us every game with his play besides the NYC game that was a team effort. The fact that he has to avg 40 ppg just for us to have a chance is not a good look on the supporting cast.

14. sew

sew Member

My problem w/ Harden is that it just seems like he doesn't care. He has the tools to be the best player in the world, but his lackadaisical play frustrates the hell out of me.

15. hooroo

hooroo Member

That play wasn't quitting. A foul there would have been stupid.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am not turning on him and I am not the Gm of this WC team.

I am just disappointed in his leadership abilities and he was on the way to become another Durant (although Durant's wingspan and explosiveness cannot be copied)

but yeah he will always stay the Best Sixth Man turned superstar and be on my mind but what this team needs that is a whole other issue.

I am being honest and I cannot pretend I am his homeboy no matter how bad his effort level on D is and his ballhogging is

17. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets">@HoustonRockets</a> star <a href="https://twitter.com/JHarden13">@JHarden13</a>: 3rd in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NBA?src=hash">#NBA</a> in offensive real plus/minus. 382nd in defensive real plus/minus. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Ouch?src=hash">#Ouch</a></p>&mdash; Pete Newmann (@petenewmann) <a href="https://twitter.com/petenewmann/status/672070710735450113">December 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. ibm

ibm Member

no, he doesnt. and that's a problem or the problem...

20. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

How doesn't he? We've seen him absolutely take over before, the difference is now he's playing with a lower I.Q. than ever.