1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video Request] Game 7 Highlights w/ Rockets Broadcast

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vstexas09, May 17, 2015.

1. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Thankful for Clutch's last video, but wanted to get this thread started to ask for the possibility of getting extensive Rockets highlights with Rockets radio broadcast (or JVG)! I just want all the Houston highlights compiled in one!

Will rep for eternity!

2. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

I'm not sure there was a broadcast (I'm not in Houston, dunno), but I thought the last local was 1st round. I know I saw Drex sitting on the sideline, sans headphones, during this series.

3. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

No local broadcast after round 1.

4. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

I think the OP is referring to the radio broadcast.

5. 220living

220living Member

Is there a torrent file for the full game?!? My dvr stopped recording past 4 min mark in the 4th quarter. :/

6. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

Not that I know of... You have to remember to extend dvr for live sports! :grin:

I recorded an extra 60 minutes, just in case. Honestly, other than the Ariza 3 and the crowd reaction with like 15 seconds left, I found the 4th a little boring. Wasn't really a game at that point. I actually deleted the game but kept game 6 on my dvr :)

7. 220living

220living Member

Hahah I know! I can't believe I forgot to do that! :mad: Thanks tho!

8. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Yes, there is a torrent. I don't want to post it here, but just search torrentz.eu for "rockets, clippers" and it should come up.

9. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I second this request! After seeing the game 6 with radio broadcast, I would love to see game 7.... Will donate to the cause for this awesome site once again!!

10. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Bumping this for more replies!!

11. 220living

220living Member

Thanks! May I know the reason why you won't post the link? I thought it was ok to download torrent file for Rockets games in here? Anyway, thanks either way for recommending where to look.

12. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

there's a thread with links to download games...

13. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

our radio guy is awesome.

14. scottie brooks

I request a Gif of paul jumping all over Howard like a child trying to get his dads attention. That was ridiculous and hilarious all at the same time. :grin:

15. 220living

220living Member

There is? I haven't seen it. I don't have the privilege of searching either.