1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching Paolo Banchero and the Magic take on Donovan Mitchell and the Cavs

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Where were you....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mirri3000, May 17, 2015.

1. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

When 3-1 happened? Were you at a bar? Driving home in disgust as you cursed DM and KM? Were you at the Staples Center? Or were you at home, still believing?

Where were you when 3-3 happened? Did you miss the final 12 because you quit believing? Were you trashing your house because the impossible was unfolding before your eyes? Were you surfing on clutchfans thinking yay, at least we forced a game 7?

Where were you when the 9th time happened? Were you at TC? Did you thrash out at Rice Village? Were you popping the popcorn in front of your big screen because you couldn't afford tickets? Or were you in Dallas, thinking, no way this scrub team beats LA with a flipper SG and soft C, and an over-the-hill PG that left us?

Personally? I watched G1 and 2 at the TC, then spent the next 5 on pins and needles at my Apt, booing the refs, tossing my coke at CP3 as he came in front of my TV whining, laughing at 'I never complain' Doc Rivers, which 50% of clutchfans thinks as a god (for sure, that team sucked with PP in his prime till big 3 happens, remember that, KM never went below 50% win rate with scrubs)

During game 6, I turned the TV off, but kept CA and the radio on, because I'm superstitious and I was causing us to lose.

Game 7, well, I got the Apt manager called on me three times, am sure to catch a stupid $50 fine, because I was rocking the whole place! So worth.

So, clutchfans, tl;dr, where were you?