1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by droxford, Oct 2, 2005.

Tags:
  1. droxford

droxford Member

Please delete this thread

WHAT THE????

I don't know how, but when I created my poll, this thread got created.

Please do not post here - this thread should be deleted.

#1 droxford, Oct 2, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2005
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't really believe that many conspiracy theories, if any. I think there are some things that end up having people in power conspiring to keep, or institute certain things, but I don't believe that any of them are the result of people getting together and setting out the agenda of plotting those things.

I do believe that energy interests in this country help form Bush's foreign policy, energy policy, and other things, but mainly because Bush's folks and the energy folks see the same things as being good for the U.S. I don't believe it is conspiracy to seize all power for themselves at the expense of everyone else.

3. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

I believe in natural cures and natural remedies to cure most medical conditions. I really feel if people ate better, took their multi vitamins and supplements that you wouldn't be going to the doc and putting money in the docs pocket so much. The doc won't tell you any of this because he wants to make money.

I believe in using herbs, coral calcium, seaweed, etc... can cure some diseases and the healthcare industry knows this but they can't make any money selling the drugs and prescriptions they put people on. I believe the healthcare industry is out of control, just look how much they charge your insurance companies for some of this crap.

To sum this up, I think there are cheap natural cures out there that the healthcare industry doesn't want us knowing about.

4. aghast

aghast Member

On the topic of conspiracy theories, I believe you've been unduly persecuted for writing a book with a title the government doesn't want me to know.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

The kennedy assasination conspiracies always seemed to draw my interest even though many say it shouldn't. There's just too many holes, not so much with Oswald and the forensics and the grassy knoll and all that, or with CIA/cuban conspiracies, but with Ruby (dallas strip club owner w/underworld ties just happens, bizarrely to go vigilante before Oswald will talk?) Either a huge coincidence or something is afoot. Who knows, perhaps Oswald did act alone, and Ruby was dispatched to kill him to make it look like the mob/whoever was involved for appearances sake? :confused: