1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where to watch pre-season games?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JD2010, Oct 5, 2008.

1. JD2010

JD2010 Member

2. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Awesome, I didnt know it started today.

I'm interested in a link too. Sucks about Raptors Nation because that place ruled.

3. jmejia

jmejia Contributing Member

I really want to watch New Orleans. They think they will come close to competing with the Rockets. I don't think so....

4. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Why don't you think so? They nearly eliminated the defending Champs last season and added another year's experience AND James Posey. I think the Rockets look better on paper but you can't realistically put any real expectations on this team until they do something in the playoffs.

I hate the Hornets but Chris Paul is already a monster and will just keep getting better and so will the entire team. NO has to be mentioned as one of the top 3 teams in the league based on what they have already done and not on what off season moves they made.

5. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I meant top 3 teams in the West.

6. jmejia

Well it's that simple for me. Look at the head to head matchups. Yao vs Chandler, advantage Rockets. Scolandry vs David West; we saw this last season. When it's just one of our guys whether it be Scola or Landry then David West has an advantage, but of course that isn't the case in our situation, so advantage Rockets. Then the next two don't even need mentioning Ron Artest, SF and T-Mac SG, no matter who matches up with them, there will be a major disadvantage which favors the Rockets. Then the only real matchup problem is going to be Rafer vs Chris which I really don't mind this year. We have such great team defense that this will be minor.

Anyways, people keep saying that on paper we look good. We do and we will be the best Western Conference team as long as the Rockets all play to their abilities which I think is entirely possible.

7. Houston22

Houston22 Member

Can we go to the original topic guys? Please? Anybody? Somebody?

8. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

It won't be easy to watch preseason games, because only a few channels stream them. So don't expect anything big, guys.

Well, looks like we have nothing for tonight. The only hope is that Chinese channels will show those games. But at least as Rockets fans, we have an easier task. I mean we have Yao so Chinese stations will probably stream most of Rockets' and Nets' preseason games.

9. JOHNNYN

JOHNNYN Member

lol really. this is the kind of stuff that happens all the time in other threads.. too many people comment on what other people have said and the topic gets way off. but i guess im doing the same thing right now.. so..

back to subject:
    none of my sites that stream the games work anymore.. hopefully they come back or new sites pop up.. id be really disappointed if they dont because thatd mean id miss 90% of rockets games this season :(

10. JD2010

JD2010 Member

Yeah, I can watch the Rockets games on T.V.
    I just need my basketball fix lol

11. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Arent they on Fox Sports Net?

12. jmejia

13. stonecold999

stonecold999 Member

Does anyone know where we can watch the preseason games? I know we can listen to them, but not sure if we can watch them too.

14. bewy

bewy Member

Ya I am in need of a link too...for tonight's game hawks@Magic.

15. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

the same situation as yesterday. as for yesterday, even nba.com didn't post highlights of those games because they were not streamed at all.

but the good news is we will be able to watch rockets (at least i hope so)