1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Adam Wexler think's Jefferson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Randy V, Jun 14, 2001.

1. Randy V

Randy V New Member

Sporting News Team Report just out:
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/teams/rockets/

It appears that Jefferson is the best kept secret the Rocket's are looking for according the Adam Wexler's latest article. Although hardly a secret on Clutchcity.net, the Rocket's have not said much about him.

I personally feel the NJ trade would land Joe Johnson and his immediate impact would be felt faster that R. Jefferson's. But I digress...

Some of the other picks Michael talks about surprised me a bit. Take a look.

------------------
    Always on the run

Randy

2. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

I am glad that Wexler has found work. I used to love hearing his opinion on the 610AM morning show. I am not too crazy about Russ Small (now the host), although he isn't bad. I hate Small's lead-in's for commercials, especially for those Toyota cars.

It may make sense for us to take Jefferson if we can not move up. I really hope we don't take Brendon.

3. silent j

silent j Member

Wexler's great. I never really cared for Russ Small, he's one of the reason's I stopped listening to 740. I don't think the three man booth in the morning works.

------------------
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

4. davo

davo Contributing Member

I was wondering what happened to Wexler - he was awesome. I really enjoy Lance and John and Russ just seems to get in the way - he should just have his own show.

------------------
    God help me, ...I was only nineteen.
    Current Rocket's Salary & Contract Info