1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Better than Thon Maker

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by CertifiedTroll, Oct 6, 2014.

?

Read bellow.

1. He is amazing.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. He is not amazing.

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. You did not ask if he was amazing. You instructed me to say that he was not amazing.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. CertifiedTroll

Ok so Bol Bol may be kind of a joke compared to Thon (although Bol has potential :cool:). But check out this 7th grader and tell me he isn't amazing.

6'9" Balsa Koprivica 7th grade highlights.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JxKol1iQdao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

He's at least got a 2 foot longer wingspan than anyone in that video. And looked very slow for a 7th grader, as he grows, he's gonna be even slower.

Very very tall youngsters kinda dominate on sheer size, like thabeast....

3. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

Maybe if I was scouting for a college team.

4. omgTHEpotential

No offense, but I think he has 'NBA bust' written all over him. He is slow and his handles are not nearly good enough for a SF (will likely be a PF/C when he's 20 or so). Not to mention those highlights were against guys who's average height is like 5'0". He didn't really show anything in that video that I think would translate into NBA well. Don't get me wrong, he seems to be quite decent at some aspects, for example seems to be able to shoot the ball and does a relatively good job passing, but it's not elite by any stretch even against the 'competition' he's facing at the moment.

Not hating, just saying.

5. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Slow and can barely dunk.

He has that behind the back dribble mastered, though :eek:

6. CertifiedTroll

I think the slow card is being thrown out too much. He is in 7th grade! The size and his skill level is amazing. He can shoot the ball and has amazing hands for a kid his size and age.

Also: I meant for thread title to have a "?" at the end. I don't believe this kid is actually better than Thon..