1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony Delk and I

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Holden, May 4, 2002.

1. Holden

Holden Member

this is a picture of me. in the background, thats Tony Delk of the Boston Celtics.

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BROLRM&key=PDT

isnt it strange that walter McCartey, Antoine Walker and Tony Delk were all on that Kentucky NCAA chamipionship team, and now they all play for the celtics. i didnt really discuss that with tony because when we were hanging out he was on the suns.
    anyways....

give me a ten! yeeaaahhhhhh!!!!!! wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    (but if you recognize me, dont let me know that would be hella scary)

:(

2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Uh, there's a white guy in the background. You must have the wrong link.

3. Old School

Old School Member

Does Delk think you are Hot or Not?

Btw...ever notice Delk has no neck?

os

4. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

hey my name is greg im from texas. I live in Houston, I go to school in Austin. Im thinking of being an artist some day, but i dont know. Ill talk to almost anyone, i have a big void to fill.

and i like boys :)

5. outlaw

outlaw Member

I gave you an 7.

6. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Some of these hot'or'not people are so pathetic (no offense Holden!!).

I mean, under every picture it says when that person last checked their score and most of them are checked only a few hours or even minutes ago.

This is especially true for the high scoring photos. What do these people do -- sit around all day clicking refresh to see if they got more votes, basking in their own vanity?

oh, who am I kidding... if my pic was on there, I'd be checking in all the time too...

7. Holden

Holden Member

hey man...im just trying to show people me and Tony Delk hanging out.
    you dont have to shoot me in the face with a sawed off shotgun.

and really responding to any of these threads is just as bad as anyone checking their rating. they both involve a mouse, a keyboard, a moniter, and moments wasted from your precious life.

8. outlaw

outlaw Member

so tell us what is Tony like.
    how did you meet him?

9. Holden

Holden Member

Tony Delk got married to my cousin in Jacksonville FL about a year and a half ago. i went to the wedding. i mean hes a pretty nice guy and everything, i didnt really talk to him much. so i had nothing to do at the house the night before the wedding, so i started taking pictures with the webcam, (i dont have one here), and tony ended up being in the back of one. i mean its no big deal. i dont really know the guy. ive seen him at family functions like twice. my cousin never really wants to come. i just thought it was interesting...

10. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I know. That wasn't directed at you. I think it's cool you got to hang with Tony Delk. :)

I was mainly referring to the cheerleadery types who get professional glam shots done and post them, then check back every five minutes thinking, "Like, oh my god. I'm a 9.9. I'm so, like, hot! Hahahaha.." You obviously are not one of these types. [​IMG]

11. F.D. Khan

F.D. Khan Contributing Member

Holden,

Man you should really lighten up. I have read many of your posts and it seems your self-esteem is shot, and you mentioned that it was based on some ex-girlfriend.

Your picture shows you're a good looking guy and you seem to be relatively nice and obviously sensitive, I don't know why you are all caught about about some ex's comments. When a relationship ends, everyone says horrible things. If they were all true then why the hell did she go out with you in the first place. Many times people b**** to others more about what they hate about themselves or things that they know will hurt you.

You know the factor that I have seen that is common with guys that have attractive girlfriends ( in many senses, not just physicially, but yes that too!) is their level of confidence. Irrespective to race, color, appearance, it is the common denominator. Now if you are talking to a girl and are not confident or are pessimistic, it will be evident to the lovely lady.

Just be yourself, and be happy with who you are and if a girl doesn't like you then who cares, it happens to everybody. The problem is that people try to change themselves to be something they think all women want even though its not them. Most of the conceptions about what women want is a farce anyway.

In my experiences, women want to be in a comfortable situation and feel protected and secure. Of course I know the folly of generalizing on this BBS, but confidence is sexy. Your problem with women might be more about whats in your head rather than the things you are obsessing about ( i.e. looks and what was stated by an Ex)

You should hear what some of my ex's say about me!!
    If I believed all of that, i'd be sitting home with a bottle of Jack Daniels, bon-bon's and watching Jerry Springer!

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I gave you a 1...and am going to keep on giving you a 1.

:D

DaDakota