1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You CAN report bad officiating to NBA. Do something about

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Camarograna2, May 20, 2015.

1. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

I see allot of posts about we should blast the NBA about the bad calls on yesterday game however no one talks about how. Please keep in mind that although there were allot of missed calls the game was winnable and if we make the right adjustments even the refs will not be able to bail out the princesses of ESPN. I've always wondered how we could make noise so now we can. Lets not let the refs continue to control momentum. Let these 2 great teams battle it out.

Kudos to Flop for creating this video and also for his recap.
    We can report this to the NBA. Follow these instructions.
    First as soon as we start making noise I guarantee NBA will demand this video to be taken down. So download the program called 4Kvideo downloader or something similar so you can make a copy of this video. Link: https://www.4kdownload.com/howto/howto-download-youtube-video?source=videodownloader
    Now that we have a copy of the video you can upload it to youtube to either send in your link or Flop’s.

Link to reporting to NBA : http://www.nba.com/email_us/contact_us.html
    Enter your name, email, Select Officiating in the NBA as the dropdown.
    Enter the following message:
    Please review these missed calls. Link can be found. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVkzTr-op7U
    Some Key misses:
    1. Harden could not get any calls on his drives throughout the game. I am shocked he only shot 6 free throws considering how aggressive he was the entire game. It should have easily been a 40 point night for him.
    2. The third quarter had the most moving screens for the Warriors.
    3. I am surprised not one moving screen call was made in the entire game. This definitely favors the Warriors considering the splash brothers are better than everyone in the NBA at shooting off the dribble.
    4. Bogut grabs and hooks Dwight every chance he gets when going for rebounds.
    5. There were hardly any bad calls against the Warriors. Maybe a couple of times where the Rockets were touching the Warriors on their back when they shot a layup in transition, but 1/2 went in. They did the same to Brewer except they would go for his hip rather than his back which is less noticeable. I noticed more contact on Josh Smith and other Rockets drives in transition which I didn't add. Jones looked like he fouled Curry on that three at the end of the game, but it came after a blatant push off which sent Corey Brewer flying.
    6. I left out a lot more (non)calls against the Rockets because they were hard to notice without me pointing them out and I did not want to seem biased.
    7. Specifically in the 2nd qtr
    A. There appeared to be one moving screen on Dwight in the 2nd quarter, but when you see the reverse angle showing how Bogut picked up a foul on Josh Smith it shows Harrison Barnes was grabbing Dwight's arm on the roll while shading him to make it look like a moving screen. He was trying to get Dwight in early foul trouble.
    B. Draymond Green fell back onto Howard's left knee in the 2nd quarter. I added it. Also, added some extras in the 2nd Q showing how they got some calls that we didn't.
    C. The Rockets started the 2nd quarter 31-24. They committed their 5th team foul at the 6:19 mark of the quarter. The FT difference was 7-2 in favor of the Warriors. The Warriors finished the half with the momentum up by 3 points.
    D. The only reason we did not crush them on the boards when they went small is because they would tuck, grab, and push Howard out of position.

4 people like this.
  2. Camarograna2

The NBA has already taken the video down people. I have copies and can email to anyone that needs it. Email me and upload it to your Youtube channel to continue to hammer the NBA

3. Camarograna2

They took it down less than 30 minutes of me reporting it via this method. they are paying attention people. Keep reporting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. RESINator

RESINator Member

Copyright issues.

You reporting it is just silencing it. Need as many people to see it as possible to go viral.

5. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

that video needs to go viral

thats basically how golden state wins games.... CHEATING

6. Man

Man Contributing Member

Okay, let's do it. Probably need something simpler to share and publicize...

Also need alternative routes for more publicity. Like Charles Barkley, Jeff Van Gundy, any ESPN commentator spewing weak stuff about how great the Warriors are

And we need to really highlight some key fouls, like Harden getting blatantly fouled, the ticky-tack fouls on end compared to no calls on the other, the Dwight offensive foul call amidst a bunch of no-calls and the weakest calls on the other end. Especially the Green on Ariza B.S.

7. Man

Man Contributing Member

Probably need batches to address certain issues.

Moving screens compilation. Harden getting fouled. The slightest fouls on one end vs. no calls on the other.

Silly..

8. Camarograna2

Maybe the case but they took down his video. here is mine : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxH9UkyyeOs

Also folks hit me up if you want a copy of it so you can upload it to your youtube channels so you can blast your friends to see it

9. pbnfamilia

pbnfamilia Member

I need a copy we can also start sharing via facebook ;tweet ,whatsapp lets hit up the net . I dont want special treatment for our rockets but I do want a fair game ,a fair shot .

10. Camarograna2

private message me your email so i can send you the video

11. lockmat

lockmat Member

There are always going to be missed calls. I just want them to get the obvious ones and let the ones go like Terry breathing on Curry with the runner in the lane. That was pitiful.

During the game they showed highlights of some of the Rockets' blocks and we kind of fouled them on some of them. They kind of let both sides play.

12. Man

Man Contributing Member

Don't recall. I remember seeing some good clean blocks.

13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

This needs to be stickied. We do have the power to at least open the NBA's eyes to the moving screens that Bogut sets every ****ing time.

14. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

lol I'm sure the NBA is going to be moved by a dozen copy-pasta emails with the same vid... good job, good effort tho

15. Man

Man Contributing Member

Does the video cover a lot of the moving screens or just some?

16. Camarograna2

Yes questionable calls will always be on both sides however this was overwhelming.

Share in social media https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxH9UkyyeOs&feature=youtu.be&a

17. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Can you send me this video in an email?

18. Camarograna2

yes i can. Reply with your email or PM me with your email so i can send it.

19. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

just saw the video... one word eye-opening.. makes the league look bad

i could def see why they would want that vid deleted.. harden could have had 40... or should have had

20. Camarograna2

share it in social media please