1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Survey for Teachers/Professors of Online Courses

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketMania1991, Nov 20, 2014.

1. RocketMania1991

Disclaimer: I'm doing a quick survey for those who are teachers or instructors of some sort out there. This information will be used in an upcoming paper.

Feel free to be as descriptive as possible, the more information the better!
    Thanks everyone!

Private message me your response as to not put any information you don't want to the public.

Online Instruction Survey

Name:

Email:

Phone Contact (Won't be contacted unless notified ahead of time, leave blank if uncomfortable):

What do you teach? Which School?

How long have you been teaching in your field/subject?

School received degree from?

Is the course you instruct an in-person or out of class? Both?

Do you prefer to teach in-person or online?

Is it more difficult for online instruction as a teacher? What are some challenges faced teaching online courses versus in-person?

Do you believe that online courses are a way of the future? Possibly making in-person instruction obsolete?

Is it more difficult to monitor student honesty and cheating in online courses?

What made you instruct your course online and become a distance education teacher?

2. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Sorry. I teach and have taken online courses, but do not teach online courses

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Sorry. I manage, admin, and test online courses, but do not teach online courses :eek:

4. Cranberry_Juice

You forgot :

How many students have you slept with?

5. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Same here