1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muslim college student admits making up claim that gunman followed her to campus, threatened her

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Feb 13, 2015.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I don't know why, but I always pictured you as an Indian guy with extremely good maths skills.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Speaking of embarrassing, it's very odd how bigtexxx responded to a thread indicating a white guy murdering three muslims with this weird thread. He didn't condemn the murders but responded with this thread as some kind of scoreboard type thing. What a strange and angry reaction.

bigtexxx are you a racial cheerleader of some sort? I mean where do you hear about these strange, local stories from all over the country that nobody is talking about. Where do you get these stories bigtexxx? Do you subscribe to some news service that only covers blacks and Muslims? Or are these stories just from your angry friends on your facebook? Please elaborate. Thanks.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

He made a point. And he was right.

4. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

LOL!

In 10 years when has our resident bigot been right about anything? He's just a troll

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

this reminds me EXACTLY of the New York weather anchor, Heidi Jones, who lied about being raped by a Latino in Central Park.

this white woman blamed her made up story on personal stress and a recent breakup.

The NYPD even detained an innocent Hispanic.

she was sentenced to 350 hours of community service, the number of hours that was wasted on police resources.

like I said, they are exactly the same. thanks for bringing awareness to stories like this.

6. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

They are all circulated on the oil executive chain email (you middle class wouldn't be invited) so they can repost these on forums...you know what all executives do.

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

No he didn't, his argument was complete crap . He ignored the context of the two and pinned a young girl lying for attention (pretty exclusive to muslims amiright?) to a story where 3 muslims individuals were shot in the head by their anti-religious neighbor. So yea, if you choose to remain ignorant to the concept of context, then yea he may be right.

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I thought you weren't like this but I maybe wrong, he doesn't come in and condemn anything, he shows up with a scoreboard just like CW pointed out. Given that he is a blatant troll (R2K's own words about his D&D posts) most of us just brush it off, but you can't be serious swooping down in here to help him in his cause for protest against the sympathy scale--- when it comes to people of a certain group.

9. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Just an observation, but I think ATW hates muslims.

10. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I don't think that's true . He is unfair and overly critical, but he doesn't hate them.

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

It has not been established that the murderer of the three Muslims acted out of a religious/anti-religious motivation. Yet, people from a certain end of the political spectrum really wanted this to be a hate crime. People like Erdogan, CAIR and the leftists on this forum.

So, when Muslims are the victims, certain people on this forum really, really focus on the religious identity of the victims.

On the other hand, when Muslims are the perpetrators, certain people on this forum very quickly say "what does it have to do with her being Muslim"?/"it may be socio-economic"/"has nothing to do with Islam"/"Israel/the USA started it"/"crusades", etc.

That's the hypocrisy bigtexxx pointed out. And he is completely right.

And no, I do not hate Muslims. Not at all.

And Felixthecat is an idiot who was trying to make a buck off Katrina victims.

12. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Lol you're so predictable. Just like bigtexxx takes any opportunity to take a jab at minorities, you're the official muslim hater. Both too coward to just own up to your true beliefs.

#32 Felixthecat, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You have no credibility. And you can't spell.

14. Faust

Faust Member

i dont know about him but i used to get all my news and information from the drudge report and stormfront which is a racial realist forum. there were lots of scoreboard moments where something bad happened to a minority but no one would say anything sympathetic and they would wait for more information before passing judgment as a 'hate crime'. the next day another story would come out where the criminal was minority and they'd all cheer about it immediately like a scoreboard and say that was a 'hate' crime against us whites.

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Is there an ex stormfront message board member in recovery program that we could perhaps recommend for posters that do such things here? Please advise.

Also, what in the world is a racial realist forum? I've never heard of the term.

16. Faust

Faust Member

racial realist is a phrase used by david duke about multicultural societies being a failure. we're not all the same or equal. races exist and science can prove it and that some are more superior to others. like, european art, buildings, and music is superior to african rap music is the kind of stuff they say. or, that the moslems moving into europe are making the place dirty, with high crime and terrorism, and making it a caliphate. racial realism says there should be no mixing and that immigration from asia and africa should be banned.