1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas or John Wall

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Charles Jones, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

with this horrible news i just wanted to know what you guys think of next years draft would u perfer drafting PF Donatas Motiejunas the seven foot euro or PG John Wall from Kentucky

what position is better to build a team?? and who would u sign to a max deal in 2010??

2. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. Xcellerator

Xcellerator Member

John Wall is the next Derrick Rose. Wall easily.

4. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Cool, let's look a year ahead to something that may not happen even if we go 0 and 82. :rolleyes:

5. acshen

acshen Contributing Member

John Wall is basically a lock for top 3 picks, if not #1. I'm not depressed to the point where I think we won't even make playoffs. I think we're better than that certainly. Wall is not happening.

6. Egghead

Egghead Member

Jazz have the Knicks 1st round unprotected pick they will get John Wall... also lock this up Rockets aren't going to the lottery

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

they don't need john wall they already have d-will. and with a high possibility that yao is done and t-mac limping where do you expect us to go? We certainly aren't going to be a threat.

8. sbyang

sbyang Member

Obviously John Wall.

I think this team is good enough to still make the playoffs with out Yao. Of course, that depends on Morey's thinking, is he going to resign Artest or maybe trade Tmac for younger guys.

9. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Go for John Wall.

No more 7 footers please. The rules favor point guards over centers now. Tall centers have too many foot injuries, also.

10. Convictedstupid

Id cry if we got john wall

11. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Come on the Knicks can't possibly get any worse then they were this season. ;)

12. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

John Wall will go wherever David Stern tells him to.

13. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

Lmao, this!

14. rockets_fanatic

John Wall every day. The draft coming up is deep with big men, plus I think Scola will be around for 2-3 years at his peak. Watch him blossom this season.

15. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

I know. It would hurt to be crushed between the two the Minor Wall and the Great Wall. It would give new meaning of going wall to wall. :D

16. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

I would love John Wall and I know he is EASILY the best player in next year's draft, but I'm kinda hoping for Donatas Motiejunas. How successful are teams when their franchise player is a point guard (Hornets, Jazz)? Flame me, but with Brooks I think a skilled big like Donatas would be a GREAT pick as well.

However, if I had the first pick I would John wall in a heartbeat. All I'm trying to say is, just don't rule out of the possibility of Donatas Motiejunas.

17. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

Donatas Motiejunas's favorite player is Luis Scola.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E37MBYJ-w7k

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E37MBYJ-w7k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E37MBYJ-w7k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

18. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Donatas looks very smooth and moves well offensively. He's not mechanical at all like some of these other Dirk-wannabes (like Bargnani). Looks like he would be worth a top 5 pick for sure.

19. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

So now that Artest is gone and Yao is done, I took a look at the mocks for next year's draft. I WANT DONATAS. He is easily the next Nowitzki. He's not stiff like Bargnani too.

20. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

smooth is exactly the word i'd use from those videos. that's pretty damn impressive at that height.