1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

Boyhood film by Richard Linklater

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by joeson332, Jan 12, 2015.

1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

she was kind of annoying before she left to UT in the movie so makes sense lol

2. DaChamp

DaChamp Member

Just watched the movie last night (was terrific, even though some of my friends complain that "nothing happens in that movie"), and was curious as to whether I was at that particular Astros game, so I did some digging. Turns out that this link indicates that the Astros game in the movie includes footage from two different Astros games, one where Clemens was pitching, and another from when Lane hit a 3 run shot.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...he--boyhood--characters-attend-164003306.html

3. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Loved the movie, so many childhood memories.

4. joeson332

joeson332 Member

more people should watch it