1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel Movie] The Inhumans

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Aug 12, 2014.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I remember this scene, and after watching that catwoman clip -- as bad as this is, it's nowhere near that.

Based off that one scene alone I'm surprised the release of the catwoman movie didn't initiate the beginning of the apocalypse.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Ditto...or I need to watch that movie high

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I don't think that'll help unless you're smoking meth.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

WOW.....can't believe that was an actual scene from the movie.....

insert barkley....that's turrble.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm glad I could share that clip with you guys. It needs to be seen by all.

6. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

At the end of the most recent comic event (Axis) Scarlet Witch is under mind control and fighting Magneto / Quicksilver. She states that she has cast a curse on her bloodline, this results in Quicksilver falling to the ground in pain and nothing happening to Magneto. Scarlet Witch then states Magneto must not be related to them after all.

I'd been saying this for awhile, it looks pretty positive that they will state that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have been Inhumans all along. Which vibes along with the idea that all the Marvel movie characters that were once considered mutants will be considered inhumans in the movie universe. It also sends yet another big **** you towards Fox (see: Cancellation of Fantastic Four comic line, "death of wolverine")

TLDR: According to the comics Magneto isn't Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch's dad, this means they are most likely Inhumans and not mutants. Also any character with mutant-type powers will be an inhuman in the movies.

[​IMG]

#46 seclusion, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

That was unbelievable. It was bad in so many ways: basketball, cinematography, acting, sexual tension, wardrobe, extra casting. And I didn't even brave having the sound off mute.

That movie basically ended Benjamin Bratt's career I guess, and with good reason. Holy crap.

8. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Although I know they weren't thinking about this at the time it at least makes sense now that Quicksilver was able to survive the Terrigen mists during Son of M

9. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Sure, yeah. They always have little holes they don't explain, but whatever. Interesting revision here though. Somewhat lame as well, I suppose it is what it is.

10. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Kevin Feige Confirms That INHUMANS Is Unlikely To Meet Its Release Date; Could It Be Indefinitely Delayed?

Last year, it was rumoured that Marvel Studios had decided to scrap Inhumans to spite Isaac Perlmutter and Marvel TV, and while we still don't know if that's true, the movie won't be part of Phase 3!

The fate of Marvel's Inhumans movie has been up in the air for a while now, especially as rumours surfaced last year which pointed to Marvel possibly scrapping it altogether due to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. exploring the concept of these characters and the apparent rift which has developed between Marve Studios President Kevin Feige and Marvel Entertainment CEO Isaac Perlmutter. Either way, the movie certainly doesn't appear to be a priority for Marvel, especially as it's been pushed back a few times now thanks to various sequels and high profile acquisitions like the Spider-Man franchise.

So, when Collider recently caught up with Feige, they asked for an update about the current status of Inhumans. "Since we made our initial phase three announcement, we added Spider-Man, which was a big joyous coup for us. We added Ant-Man and the Wasp, which was a big fun continuation of that story for us. Walt Disney Company has announced an Indiana Jones film for right around that same time. So I think it will shuffle off the current date that it’s on right now. How far down it shuffles, I’m not sure yet." So, it sounds like that's a no for Inhumans in 2019, but when the site asked Feige if it's a matter of "they’re doing that on TV, we’re not doing it", he replied: "No, It’s a question of when."

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

So they DO have Spiderman!!??

Rocket River

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

This sucks since inhumans is one of my fav comics

13. davo

davo Contributing Member

Apparently not with Clutchfans - 7 threads on the front page devoted to Marvel or other Superheroes right now......

14. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Not sure Inhumans is out of Phase 3....however, I expect its designation as Phase 3 or Phase 4 won't matter.

15. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I think it'll happen after Infinity War. Which is fine, it's not needed right now honestly. I'm looking forward to it, but I just want the next movies (Civil War, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Thor 3, Captain Marvel, Guardians 2, Infinity War -- even Antman and Wasp) to be as great as they can. I'm concerned about the amount of characters that they'll need to juggle for Civil War, much less Infinity War.

Hopefully the Russos can pull another rabbit (at least 3 more, please!) out of their hat.

16. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Definitely agree. As such, whether they call it Phase 3 or Phase 4..it isn't going to matter much. Ant-Man was a Phase 2 movie...but it could easily have been called the first Phase 3 movie.

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

They should kill Agents of Shield.

Also, is it just me or is Quake really freaking powerful (even though all she does in the show is force push)? I mean she caused an avalanche on a mountain.

Hypothetically couldn't she focus/aim at someone and just shatter their bones? She seems to have Avengers-level power.

Anyway I'm sure this could be a fine movie, but they aren't doing any favors to inhumans by having them on that show.

18. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

19. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

In the comics, she broke Wolverine's heart.....into many tiny pieces. She was an Avenger at one point in the comics...so she is still pretty watered down at this point.

20. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

You nailed it (except by leaving out the new Spider-Man in 2017).

They don't need The Inhumans in the next 5 years.