1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ISIS and Taliban declare Jihad against each other

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Apr 20, 2015.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Probably not true, but after seeing that ISIS suicide bomber blow up Muslims chanting 'Death to America' anything is possible.
    _____

ISIS, Taliban announced Jihad against each other

Mashaal Radio has published a report stating that Daesh and Taliban group have announced Jihad against each other.

Nabi Jan Mullahkhil, police chief of southern Helmand province has told Mashaal Radio during an interview that he has received documents in which both the terrorist groups have announced Jihad against each other.

Mashaal Radio which is related to Azadi Radio quotes Mullahkhil as saying when the matter of peace talks between government and Taliban comes into discussion some intelligence agencies make new groups to keep the war ongoing in Afghanistan.

Reports of minor clashes between the fighters of Taliban group and the newly emerged Daesh have published in the past.

Both groups oppose each other.

Abdu Bakar Al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS has called Taliban leader Mullah Mohammad Omar “a fool and illiterate warlord”.

Al-Baghdadi has said that Mullah Omar does not deserve a spiritual or political credibility. While on the other hand Taliban fighters have been ordered by their leaders not to let Daesh flag raise in Afghanistan.

link

2. dback816

dback816 Member

Nice reddit repost

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is like a Jazz vs Lakers game. You wish both could lose.

4. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I wish them both the best of luck.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

sad sad sadistic people.

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Doesn't ISIS basically declare war against anyone/anything that refuses to pledge total allegiance and submission to them?

Is the Taliban considered a singular movement? I thought it was fragmented a bit.

7. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I believe Al-Qaeda in the Arab Peninsula pledges some kind of support or allegiance toward the Taliban. ISIS had a schism with both al-Nudra and al-Qaeda. I wonder if this is al-Qaeda's way of checking ISIS's expansion.

8. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Is there a GoFundMe link somewhere?

9. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Pakistani Taliban attack Shia mosque in Peshawar
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-31451201

I was going to say ISIS=Sunni and Taliban=Shia but apparently there are no sides, just small groups fighting for power. That means there is no end. All you can do is manage the genocide a little and give humanitarian aid where it's safe enough. Hell on Earth.

It's a brave new world.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kbMiaMgZWEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

We can only hope that the factions in both organizations who have decided that they hate each other manage to kill each other off. At least make a dent in their respective numbers.

11. Dubious

It won't man, it would be like trying kill all the cockroaches. For every dad that gets killed his son's become warriors. Increasing chaos is the undeniable nature and inevitable course of everything.... everything.

You'd need a real supernatural Messiah to delay entropy . Overwhelming military power that has traditionally been the agent of order has been rendered useless by the untenable nature of genocide. No one would subjugate millions people with violence in the atomic age.
    And really you couldn't short of total annihilation because there is more information, mobility, and availability of military grade hardware worldwide, there's no monopoly of power. We've empowered everyone.

#11 Dubious, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The Taliban is Sunni. The main muslim terrorist groups (ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram) are all Sunni.

There are sides. ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda all consider Shias heretics who are worthy of death.

1 person likes this.
  13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Groups like Badr Brigade in Iraq and the Houthis in Yemen are Shiite. Hezbollah and Hamas while I'm not sure are officially Shiite are aligned with Iran and are considered in the Shiite Sunni conflict as nominally Shiite. The Assad regime while secular is also aligned with Iran and on the Shiite side.

14. Dubious

Is there ever a resolution to a holy civil war when you are dealing with sanction from God? I see a lot of books on the subject but the only ones I can think of were Protestant/Catholic and here I don't think there are even any recognized heads of movements that could enter into treaties. And the populations are so geographically intermixed I can't see one side or the other establishing dominance.

15. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I don't know the definitive situation but I do know there's like 1000 different types of Islam thinking and practice with diverse variations. You have to factor these two groups fall into the marginal Islam to the best of my knowledge.

16. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

You better be careful with your words Giddy, you could end up in a cell somewhere in Cuba. It's called aiding and abetting unless the government does it.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Tribalism - continues in the middle east.

See Lawrence of Arabia - same old same old.

DD

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Win win. Maybe they can annihilate each other.

19. Buck Turgidson

Durka Durka, Jihad Jihad.

20. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

DEMOOD :eek: