1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] James Harden's frustration near boiling point

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zeeshan2, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

You are special

2. eslate22

eslate22 Member

THIS!!!! he can't do anything right by our fans... so damn wishy washy... and I completely agree with your Lawson take... I don't get why he's so scared to play with James... harden tries to get him involved all the time and ty just passes it right back to him... hey ty, let yourself ball out

3. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bravo!

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm with that, I think some counseling or perhaps even a life coach could really help Harden.

5. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I don't think there has been a post in clutchfans history that has been more factually accurate.

Time to get rid of Harden and his jacking up of 26+ shots a game.

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

So the conclusion that an MVP runner up who is second in the league in scoring should be a 6th man is the most factually accurate thing you've read on Clutchfans? Really?

7. Drogba

Drogba Member

Think he's being sarcastic although it's hard to tell on this board lately.

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I hope he is, lol. You are definitely right about that.

9. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Yeah man. He shoots 26 times a game to get his 30 points. Anyone can do that. No disputing that fact.

10. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

You know NBA players are required to do a minimum amount of answering to the media right? I'm pretty sure James isn't going out of his way to talk to you...

11. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

No, he's scoring 28 on 19 attempts a game. But of course don't let facts get in the way of a good story right?

12. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

He is driving and getting fouled. Not once last night did I see him hail mary hoping for a foul, every time going for the layup. Did you notice the few and-1s he created near the end?

Also, I know you're not likely old enough to have watched full games of Jordans and only seen the highlights, but while being a little less crafty he also went to the line a tonne from driving and getting fouled too. I mean "star calls" are pretty much named after him and others of the time...

Actually on average a game Jordan went to the line more often then Harden has done so far in his career.

13. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

is harden sexually frustrated?

14. SoupTent3

SoupTent3 Member

I agree. Shake this roster up. We're not winning with Harden, or Dwight. I'm hoping and praying that Dwight does not opt in. The organization also needs to consider a coaching change and not let Tom Thibideoux slip through our fingers.

15. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

I don't think he was right. I checked the figures, Harden actually throws up 56+ shots per game to get his 30 points.

Sorry for nitpicking, just trying to be accurate.

16. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

That's bs

Our defense is bad everyone knows this

But you can't have 5-6 min droughts of scoring nothing and expect to not fall behind. I don't care if your playing spurs defense your still going to get behind.

To me that is more painful to watch than the bad close outs and lack of anyone running back on defense.

It's so demoralizing to watch this team go 4-5 somtimes 6 min to without scoring and this isn't just one or two games this happens almost every game or atleast every other game.

The best team we had was Howard's first year. Morey botched that team because he went star chasing and It back fired.

That team had high iq players.

We need that.

17. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I heard his assist to turnover ratio broke math and is actually a negative number.

18. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Correct.

And all the defensive stats clearly show he is the worst in the league.

19. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Man this is like the Steve Francis era all over again!!!!

Fact is.. most players want to be the man... the superstar on their team, but unfortunately they don't want the responsibility, leadership and criticism that comes with it.

If Harden is tired and frustrated then the first person he has to look at is the man in the mirror which would be himself. He's the leader, so the team is going to follow his lead.

So basically if you practice lazy then you will play lazy... So if you're leader is only given so so effort... Then the players that he's leading will give the same..

T_Man

20. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

James is frustrated and upset...?

Well James, those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter...