1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

YAO HAS INJURY IN CHINA PRACTICE!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tigermission1, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

AS REPORTED ON ESPN, YAO MING HAD AN INJURY TO HIS EYE WHICH REPORTEDLY REQUIRED 8 STITCHES...THE INJURY HAPPENED IN A "COLLISION" WITH ANOTHER PLAYER DURING PRACTICE. IM HOPING THIS IS NUTHING SERIOUS BUT IF IT IS THEN I DONT KNOW WUT TO SAY....IT SEEMS THE PLAY OF YAO IN CHINA DURING THE SUMMER DOES NOT DO HIM ANY GOOD BECAUSE HE DOES NOT GET ANY REST AND AT THE SAME TIME HE DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD WORKOUT REGIME (WIEGHT LIFTING ETC.)

2. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

3. dttd888

dttd888 Member

First off, as the link to the existing thread can attest, you are a week late. Or in your words, a "weak" late.

Learn to spell first, then you will be able to learn to read (not reed), then you will know that this is old news and you are behind. Not surprising from someone with your "wurds".

4. Rockets_Truth

Rockets_Truth Contributing Member

Did you ever stop to think that maybe english isn't his first language? :rolleyes:

5. zhaozhilong

zhaozhilong Member

There's nothing wrong with his spelling. Except for the "NUTHING" and "WUT". I thought you people created these unofficial spellings in the first place.

"Wazzup......I ain't know nothin......waz goin on......werd"

Isn't that the way you like to talk? Never watched any Holywood movies before?

6. dn1282

dn1282 Member

Before this thread gets locked in favor of the other one, I'd just like you say that you BLOW! :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.