1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

My fellow Americans,

I am beside myself.

I cannot help but be ECSTATIC about the future of this country.

The Donald has the GOP nomination wrapped around his finger, and he's playing the game brilliantly.

1. Understand your fanbase - tap into their anger and outrage
    2. A media blitz, via any and all means
    3. Inch towards election and dial down the theatrics - shift towards policy

Take it from me ladies - you don't become a billionaire in this country by luck. You've gotta know what you're doing. At this point people are less concerned about the Left or the Right. They want a guy who can get things done, draws a hardline, and stops caving to the demands of every Latrell and Jose on the block. Every Asian American who thinks they deserve an Ivy League diploma because they study all day. He see's the greater good.

There's no need to talk about policies right now. He's doing what he has to do to gain momentum, getting the citizens of AMERICA to cling to his every word. Waiting. Watching. Smelling.

It's the fact we've finally got a Honey Bear esque leader up for the Presidency. A man with cajones. You might not be able to relate to that - but you sure as hell can accept that's what needs to lead.

He can't be bought. He's not a panderer.

He's got a vision, and he'll go after it. Kick out illegals, of course. Of course. They're not immigrants - they're ILLEGAL immigrants. Why Mexicans are up in arms about it is beyond me. It's like sending our toxic waste to Canada, then getting offended when Canada says we're sending it back.

This is a man who enjoys and has the confidence to date beautiful women, unlike the Obama's and Clinton's of past days. A woman tells you a lot about a man.

It's time to stop the whining. Stop the entitlement. Stop the liberal excuse making. And get onboard the Donald Wagon. Because whether you like it or not, it's comin.

-The Daddy

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

3. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

He looks like he smells bad. Like old man rot & monkey bar rust.

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

5. Honey Bear

Savvy is something the republicans haven't had for 3 decades now.

Bloodthirsty, hyper military guys and the Republican party aren't going to fly. People have tired of the good ol boy club.

Donald's skillset and personable gives him universal appeal.

People, today, aren't worried about who's the most PC or who's got the best morals. They want someone who gets things done and pushes them past the harsh economic realities they've faced over the last decade. Donald is the man for that -- no one else comes close.

6. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

So who was the last saavy Republican from thirty years ago?

7. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

So being born to a real estate tycoon and inheriting his business and millions of dollars isn't lucky?

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Lot of effort Ronny.

2/10.

Would bang

9. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Universal appeal....Latinos notwithstanding.

But, you know, they're probably too busy committing rape to care about The Donald. Except for those "few good ones".

Know your audience, Don. Obama being born in Africa is so yesterday.

10. Buck Turgidson

I believe Trump pronounces it "si se puede".

11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

The sly dog strikes again.

Donald Trump talked politics with Bill Clinton weeks before launching 2016 bid

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

Clinton’s personal office in New York confirmed that the call occurred in late May, but an aide to Clinton said the 2016 race was never specifically discussed and that it was only a casual chat.

12. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Trump is going to ruin the Republican Party. Should be fun to watch. It's like he's the real life bigtexxx

1 person likes this.
  13. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

I don't know man, he's slowly winning me over.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's not luck, it's hard work that begins in the womb.

15. Honey Bear

You're letting the liberal media tell you how to think and feel.

Think for yourself young man, or transgender. It was overblown to get ratings.

The point to take home is illegal things are going to be kept----- illegal. A line has to be drawn. You ever built a condo 80 yards away from 6,000,000 latino's trained to build it faultier than you? I have, and I can tell you - Chuld Vista loves me for implementing a hardline. Dreams of future landscapers aren't enough to make things soft and wishy washy. You've got to save yourself before you try to save the rest of the world.

Personally, I own a lawn. A luxurious, sexy one - much like my chest.

But I'm OK with taking small hits for a bigger future. I only wish the rest of you were big picture enough to see this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gNPjmJR-eDg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a guy who talks the talk, and walks the walk. A little like yours truly.

16. Honey Bear

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gNPjmJR-eDg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

The dude that went to Rice and pretends to have game is BACK.

18. val_modus

val_modus Member

You're arguing from a logical point as far as his stance on immigration goes (as in- there is a rational approach to being anti-immigrant), but you're forgetting the fact that he is absolutely bat-shat crazy on every other political stance he has. Keep in mind, this is the same guy who said the Iran deal was "HORRID" and had absolutely no alternative in mind and no explanation as to why the Iran deal was such a failure. Looks like the same mold of "Born on 3rd base, so I think I hit a triple" success story. Next.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

How can't he with his nuanced coherent plans to save SS for my generation or save the health care industry or what to do with the current generation of illegal immigrants that were pretty much raised here. Oh I remember - "I'm good at building walls". Such nuanced and detailed policy. Bravo Trump. A toddler could repeat your policy outlines.

20. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Donald Trump is making the election politics entertaining at least.