1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suite Tickets: Sunday April 5 against the Blazers

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Stevierebel, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

I purchased a party suite a while ago and have up to 5 tickets available.

The suite tickets are for the Rockets/Blazers game on Sunday April 5th at 6pm.

Tickets are $140/. Includes parking if you purchase more than one ticket and are one of the first 3 to purchase. And of course, food and soft drinks are included as well.

Let me know if you are interested.

2. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

$100 is a fair deal

3. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

I'd do $200 for two and a parking pass. If it was Kobe or Lebron in town i'd up the offer.

4. Stevierebel

If anyone is still interested, I can do a pair for $200 total. It won't come with a parking pass though. Let me know, I can email the tickets to you.

Thanks

5. Stevierebel

Sold. Sorry guys.