1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP Humble Dwayne Wade... SMH

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ObamaFan, May 16, 2012.

1. Shaud

Shaud Member

I meant to say I hope people really don't believe Wade single handily won them a title.

Somehow I typed " that"

2. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

If you block out the extruding jaws on both sides he looks like Ron Artest. I don't know if he brings it on the court, but I remember he went through a rough divorce and custody hearings for his daughter one or two years ago.

3. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

don't forget that bullsh!t leg kick he uses all the time to break free of his defender when he drives to the basket.:rolleyes:

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

No way in hell is that a real pic.

5. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I'm glad someone brought up the issue of growth hormone - he would've been healthier and leaner if he just stayed off of it. The guy looked great coming back from injury playing for Team USA but he's aged 10 years since then and doesn't have a crafty mid range/non contact game to compensate for it.

If I'm Miami I'm looking to trade Wade for an elite PG and some depth while he's still marketable.

6. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

I hate trying to discredit winning a title, but that ring that Wade got is as questionable as any. He was getting unbelievable calls during that series. And that was around the time that officiating was really in question (e.g. Donaghy, etc.)

He's always seemed like he's had a stick up his ass to me, though.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

He seems to have taken jaw growth hormone.

8. Honey Bear

It shouldn't matter if he's cocky or not. Professional sports isn't about relating to athletes, it's about what they bring on the court. GOATS like Jordan will find all kinds of things to motivate them and bring the heat on the court.

The issue here is, Wade sucks. The only thing he knows is being a super fit athlete who thrives on contact/flops and when that isn't there, he doesn't have the throwback game to fall back on. That's why I always tell the kids to keep it classic. Keep it fundamental.

9. Homey the Clown

Wade scoffs at them celebrating, like it was a fluke and they were some nephew ass lil dudes that got lucky....then he comes out tonight and $hits his compression shorts all over the court. 5 pts. Reminds me of him mocking Dirk's cough last year....

They don't respect their opponents that they deem they are "above", yet they ain't done a DAMN THING to or WON crap to have this self satisfied attitude. Diva ass Destiny's Child ass dudes....

...oh that's right...Wade won a title back when George Bush was still President.... his rep is still living off that anomaly. Freakin Cuba Gooding Jr., Jerry Mcguire of the NBA ass D-Wade. He sniffed the promise land for 12 minutes and thinks he's still a king. Show us something lately, you cry baby diva.

Wade is a flat out biatch now. Him and Lebronze deserve each other.

3 people like this.
  10. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Remmeber the report of Dwayne Wade yelling at David Stern during the lockout in a meeting

he's not the same anymore

11. Honey Bear

You said it homeboy. Preach to the choir, cuz this gravy train has left the station.

12. supdudes

supdudes Member

Even Jon Travolta's gotta be like "damn that's a big jaw!:eek:"

13. HombreDeHierro

hahaha repped

14. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Why does everyone think he took growth hormone? Not saying he didnt, but just wondering why everyone is so sure about it

15. Jacinto

Jacinto Member

Teach!

16. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

I used to really like Wade as well but ever since LeBron came.........well he has just changed.

17. MD_in_Training

Don't make it sound like Lebron somehow corrupted Wade. Ferrari777 is right. Wade turned evil douche (compared with Lebron's dumb douche) quite some time ago after all the fame got to his head.

18. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mxFjfiXmoqU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

it all went downhill after this. i blame kevin hart.

19. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

he only has that 96 free throw gifted NBA finals MVP going for him, otherwise he's Lebron 2.0 Always been an ass but gotten a pass for it until the spotlight got bigger with Lebron's arrival. He plays dirty, hes a piss poor sportsman and if it werent' for the free throw parade the refs give him he may not be a superstar but just an all star with limitations to his game (Ex: Rondo)

20. rawool

rawool Member